Help cool squad wanted

All Squad Wars related topics. Questions, comments, issues, shout outs, call outs.
JCG
Storm Trooper

Help cool squad wanted

Post#1 » Wed Apr 24, 2019 12:00 pm

Hi all new to the forum. I have created a squad twice now and I never got a single member after a long wait both times. I am just looking to be a part of a mellow squad that fills requests and doesn't war back to back. I will be happy to join one or try again to create one if you guys can help me figure out how to recruit members. Thanks and sorry as I am sure this has been covered on here before

toname
Commodore

Re: Help cool squad wanted

Post#2 » Wed Apr 24, 2019 12:16 pm

Check the recruitment threads on the bottom of the forum home.

Rebels: viewforum.php?f=8
Imperials: viewforum.php?f=29

JCG
Storm Trooper

Post#3 » Wed Apr 24, 2019 12:21 pm

Tku will do

DeathStriker

Post#4 » Wed Apr 24, 2019 12:25 pm

JCG wrote:Hi all new to the forum. I have created a squad twice now and I never got a single member after a long wait both times. I am just looking to be a part of a mellow squad that fills requests and doesn't war back to back.

JCG - Welcome to the Forum! :D

:arrow: EVERYONE is reminded to look in the appropriate Rebel Recruitment Forum or Empire Recuitment Forum first before posting requests to find a new Squad.

Starting / running a New Squad is lots of work. If you do start your own Squad, and it is Rebel, I can help get you in the Feature Squad List. Just PM me for more info.

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

JCG
Storm Trooper

Post#5 » Wed Apr 24, 2019 12:39 pm

Tks sorry for the breach of etiquette. I am on the imperial side. I posted where recommended.

Return to “Squad Wars Discussions”