Donate Troops?

All Squad Wars related topics. Questions, comments, issues, shout outs, call outs.
Kahoot
Commander

Re: Donate Troops?

Post#11 » Sun Apr 07, 2019 4:04 pm

If I receive troops, is there a time frame in which i have to deploy them before they expire? or can i receive today and keep them for another day where i need them more?

DeathStriker

Post#12 » Sun Apr 07, 2019 4:29 pm

Kahoot wrote:If I receive troops, is there a time frame in which i have to deploy them before they expire? or can i receive today and keep them for another day where i need them more?

Kahoot - There is no time limit to use the Units you receive from Squadmates. That said, they may get "used" when you log off if someone attacks your Base which in that case you will need to re-request for more Units.

Hope this answers your question...

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

Kahoot
Commander

Post#13 » Sun Apr 07, 2019 4:41 pm

Ok thank you thats great, so what you say is that they might get used to defend my base, which is also a good use. I Wish my squad mate would donate more troops

Kahoot
Commander

Post#14 » Sun Apr 07, 2019 5:04 pm

DeathStriker wrote:
Kahoot wrote:If I receive troops, is there a time frame in which i have to deploy them before they expire? or can i receive today and keep them for another day where i need them more?

Kahoot - There is no time limit to use the Units you receive from Squadmates. That said, they may get "used" when you log off if someone attacks your Base which in that case you will need to re-request for more Units.

Hope this answers your question...

ok 3 more questions, i will appreciate answers for... :

1) if i get donated some troops, how can i know which kind? or is a surprise when i deploy them?
2) do i know how many trrops i have ready? which somebody donated to me? can i keep them and how many can i keep and wait to deploy for a certain battle?
3) can i see a log on who have donated troops to me?

DeathStriker

Post#15 » Sun Apr 07, 2019 5:20 pm

Kahoot wrote:ok 3 more questions, i will appreciate answers for... :

1) if i get donated some troops, how can i know which kind? or is a surprise when i deploy them?
2) do i know how many trrops i have ready? which somebody donated to me? can i keep them and how many can i keep and wait to deploy for a certain battle?

Answers:

1. Click on Squad Center and then Info. Also if you click on each of the Donated Units you can see whom donated what.
  2. See #1 above.
  3. The is no "log" per se... but the In-Game Chat for a while should show whom has donated to you in the past.

Kahoot
Commander

Post#16 » Mon Apr 08, 2019 6:35 am

DeathStriker wrote:

Answers:

1. Click on Squad Center and then Info. Also if you click on each of the Donated Units you can see whom donated what.
  2. See #1 above.
  3. The is no "log" per se... but the In-Game Chat for a while should show whom has donated to you in the past.

At the moment my record show 355 donated and 42 received. If i change Squad will those data be erased and i will start from start again with 0 0 in a new squad?

DeathStriker

Post#17 » Mon Apr 08, 2019 6:45 am

Kahoot wrote:At the moment my record show 355 donated and 42 received. If i change Squad will those data be erased and i will start from start again with 0 0 in a new squad?

Kahoot - Yes... The values for Troops Donated and Troops Received and Rep Invested are set to 0 when you jump to a New Squad.

You should not be concerned about this.

NOTE: Your Attacks Won and Defensives Won values remain intact.

Hope this helps answer your question....

DarkRebel
Grand Admiral

Post#18 » Mon Apr 08, 2019 10:17 am

I always thought that the donate stats should carry along with the player, even after a move to a new squad. Donate should be a player stats, just like medal count.

This will be helpful when you want to evaluate a new player coming into your squad. If the donate ratio is like 0 donated and Gazillion units received, then I want to kick him out ASAP. :) A generous player with high number of donated units will be more than welcome to join any squad.

Fisherman
Commodore

Post#19 » Tue Apr 09, 2019 8:28 pm

1) ...
2) ...

Sometimes you can tell who donated by pulling up the troops in your SC, then clicking on the little ‘i’ in the top right corner of the donated troop in question and it will say who donated that troop even if the chat log has cycled past the recording of the donation....

Kahoot
Commander

Post#20 » Fri Apr 12, 2019 2:26 am

DarkRebel wrote:I always thought that the donate stats should carry along with the player, even after a move to a new squad. Donate should be a player stats, just like medal count.

This will be helpful when you want to evaluate a new player coming into your squad. If the donate ratio is like 0 donated and Gazillion units received, then I want to kick him out ASAP. :) A generous player with high number of donated units will be more than welcome to join any squad.

I agree with you, it is understandable if people don't donate because they are inactive in the game and rarely online. However what really surprise me is the people who keep sending request, without even checking if other people also have sent request. They keep getting troops, but don't bother to sent troops to others. Some have stats where "received" double or triple compared to what they donate...

Return to “Squad Wars Discussions”