Donate Troops?

All Squad Wars related topics. Questions, comments, issues, shout outs, call outs.
Kahoot
Commander

Donate Troops?

Post#1 » Fri Mar 29, 2019 2:34 pm

i am a beginner and got some objective to get some rewards. however one of them was that i should donate 12 capacity of troops to my squad. so i found a squad to join so i could donate. however when i click on the squad center there is only the possibilty of requesting not to donate? what to do?
Last edited by DeathStriker on Mon Apr 01, 2019 11:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Updated Topic Title - Capitalized

Gooner
Major General

Re: Donate troops?

Post#2 » Fri Mar 29, 2019 2:59 pm

When somebody posts their squad centre In the chat you can donate to them, your squadmates have to request troops In order for you to donate to them.

DeathStriker

Post#3 » Fri Mar 29, 2019 3:37 pm

Kahoot wrote:i am a beginner and got some objective to get some rewards. however one of them was that i should donate 12 capacity of troops to my squad.

Kahoot - You must be doing Planetary Objectives. There are two types of Squad Durasteel Objectives - one is Donate Units and the other is Receive Units.

For the Donate Units you need to have Squadmates request something (anything) and you then send Units whos Unit Capacity (UC) = 12 (or more) such as 3 Bikes = 15 UC.

For Receive Units then YOU need to submit a Request to fill your SC and then wait for Squadmates to fill.

Kahoot wrote:so i found a squad to join so i could donate.

Kahoot - You do not need to join a Squad just to complete Planetary Objectives (Squad Related). You should join a good Squad which supports New Players. There are lots out there and if you need to find a New Home there are Squads that would love to have you.

See either of these Forums:

Hope this helps...

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

Kahoot
Commander

Post#4 » Fri Mar 29, 2019 4:42 pm

ok thank you, now i understand. it was just that another member who had to request first and then i donate. not something i can do on my own. however i only have 6 hours until that offer expire so i dont know if anyone in my need squad need troops with in that time limit...

Kahoot
Commander

Post#5 » Mon Apr 01, 2019 11:16 am

When i donate at the moment i can maximum donate 4 troops. However it dos not matter if it is 4 stormtrooper or 4 speederbike bikes? When the computer calculate how many troops somebody donated to the squad is it then units of troops?
I mean do a speederbike count more than a stormtrooper?

DeathStriker

Post#6 » Mon Apr 01, 2019 11:31 am

Kahoot wrote:When i donate at the moment i can maximum donate 4 troops. However it dos not matter if it is 4 stormtrooper or 4 speederbike bikes? When the computer calculate how many troops somebody donated to the squad is it then units of troops?

I mean do a speederbike count more than a stormtrooper?

Kahoot - Each Unit has a Unit Capactity (UC) VALUE, like Stormtroopers have a UC of 1, Bikes a UC of 5, Jump Troopers a UC of 7, etc.

As you Upgrade the Squad Center the UC of the Squad Center increases. For example a Level 5 Squad Center has a UC of 20.

When Squadmates ask for donations, you can donate 4 Units with any UC Value up to the Maximum UC of the Requesters SC. For example donating 3 Bikes + 1 Stormtrooper would mean a donation of 16 UC.

:arrow: HOWEVER PLEASE NOTE: There are Squad Perks which when activated allow the Requester to receive more than 4 Units. For example Squad Perk Steadfast Conviction +1 Perk allows the Requester to receive 5 Units (instead of 4) from each Squadmate. That said, you are still restricted by the maxiumum UC of the Requester Squad Center based upon the Level of the Requesters Squad Center.

Hope you understand better...

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

Kahoot
Commander

Re: Donate Troops?

Post#7 » Sun Apr 07, 2019 2:51 pm

Hi again with an update. So now I have tried to be member of a squad for a week. I been donating 335 troops, but only received 30, even though i often send "request for troops please". Is this a normal balance for new player ? and what to do to get it more balanced? Some of my Squad members always write "snipers and speeders please'. So I try to donate speeders even though they are more costly and takes longer to build. Should I also ask for Snipers and speeders? I like to be a good squad member, but just need to know the game?

Zach
Commodore

Post#8 » Sun Apr 07, 2019 3:15 pm

Kahoot wrote:Hi again with an update. So now I have tried to be member of a squad for a week. I been donating 335 troops, but only received 30, even though i often send "request for troops please". Is this a normal balance for new player ? and what to do to get it more balanced? Some of my Squad members always write "snipers and speeders please'. So I try to donate speeders even though they are more costly and takes longer to build. Should I also ask for Snipers and speeders? I like to be a good squad member, but just need to know the game?

Well in my squads the rule is when u log on and there’s an open request donate first before requesting for your self. Your squad needs to do that as well. People use speeders and snipers for defence. It all depends how u want to use ur SC. I don’t use my SC in attack so all I ask for is snipers for defence.

Kahoot
Commander

Post#9 » Sun Apr 07, 2019 3:19 pm

Zach wrote:
Kahoot wrote:Hi again with an update. So now I have tried to be member of a squad for a week. I been donating 335 troops, but only received 30, even though i often send "request for troops please". Is this a normal balance for new player ? and what to do to get it more balanced? Some of my Squad members always write "snipers and speeders please'. So I try to donate speeders even though they are more costly and takes longer to build. Should I also ask for Snipers and speeders? I like to be a good squad member, but just need to know the game?

Well in my squads the rule is when u log on and there’s an open request donate first before requesting for your self. Your squad needs to do that as well. People use speeders and snipers for defence. It all depends how u want to use ur SC. I don’t use my SC in attack so all I ask for is snipers for defence.

yes that sound like a good rule

sgu97cab
Major General

Post#10 » Sun Apr 07, 2019 3:29 pm

Kahoot wrote:
Zach wrote:

It sounds like the squad you are in is no good. Probably best to find another squad with better donation behaviour.
Main account: Bacon (level 11)
Second account: nEggs (level 11)
Squad - NewSithEmpire
LINE ID: sgu97cab

Return to “Squad Wars Discussions”