Stashing sullust base layout and reapplying shortly before war commences

All Squad Wars related topics. Questions, comments, issues, shout outs, call outs.
Calboy
Lieutenant

Stashing sullust base layout and reapplying shortly before war commences

Post#1 » Tue Mar 05, 2019 5:13 am

To prevent enemy scouting your war base and planning attack,

Can you stash all assets ie turrets, buildings etc and re-apply shortly before war commences as to surprise a potential attacker.

Hope makes sense !

chicohound
Commodore

Re: Stashing sullust base layout and reapplying shortly before war commences

Post#2 » Tue Mar 05, 2019 6:14 am

SWC will not let you exit the base editor until you have placed all of your buildings/walls/traps, etc. somewhere on your base but you can move them around and then change your layout just before the war starts.

Another option is that you could use the base layout manager that some players use. I don't use it but I'm sure someone who reads this post can direct you in the right direction.

I do that sometimes (change the layout just before the war starts) but if you're up against a good player with the right outposts, your base layout is inconsequential because they will "hundie" it no matter how it is arrayed.

toname
Squadron Leader

Post#3 » Tue Mar 05, 2019 6:47 am

Calboy
Lieutenant

Post#4 » Tue Mar 05, 2019 9:55 pm

Thanks all

LORDPUMPSALOT
Captain

Post#5 » Thu Mar 21, 2019 4:31 pm

I am so glad this topic was brought up. For the past 3 weeks I have placed my headquarters, Shields, and Squad Center off to the side and not where they normally are. Furthermore, in the past 3 weeks rather than getting slammed 4 3 stars first attack, I have gone to 1 * + 2 2 Stars. It definitely makes a difference, especially if people who attacked their mirror base study that bass ahead of time and when the war starts, already have their troops loaded and go to attack immediately. I am now doing it every war. It may not be effective every time, but especially if people study your base ahead of time and load troops accordingly, they will be very surprised when they open your base to see that Italy is completely different then it was when they studied it.

Midge
Grand Admiral

Post#6 » Thu Mar 21, 2019 5:06 pm

Get yourself the layout tool and all shall be revealed.
Leader of The Mob Syndicate

Home of TheMidnightMob, TheMorningMob, TheMiddayMob and TheMobWantsYou

Level X Rebel : Medal Maxed

Return to “Squad Wars Discussions”