SQUAD WAR: Takodana OP Bug - Discussion Topic

All Squad Wars related topics. Questions, comments, issues, shout outs, call outs.
Gooner
Major General

SQUAD WAR: Takodana OP Bug - Discussion Topic

Post#1 » Tue Feb 26, 2019 1:23 pm

Tako outpost

Anybody else having issues with Tako in squad wars ? a few of our guys are having problems with it, when they're in and about to hit a base it's showing that we have it, but when they're hitting they don't have it even though the icons there whilst they are hitting the base.
Last edited by DeathStriker on Wed Feb 27, 2019 12:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Updated Topic Title To Better Reflect Topic - Added Original Title to Main Topic Post

Midge
Grand Admiral

Re: Tako outpost

Post#2 » Tue Feb 26, 2019 1:45 pm

I only once recall ever hitting a base with the icon and not having the post. Of course, as the base loaded it said the other side had it ... and I went just because of the icon. Pretty sure the words did not tell me I had it though. So, that was on me.

If you see the words saying the other side has it, I would ignore the symbols.
Leader of The Mob Syndicate

Home of TheMidnightMob, TheMorningMob, TheMiddayMob and TheMobWantsYou

Level X Rebel : Medal Maxed

Gooner
Major General

Post#3 » Tue Feb 26, 2019 1:52 pm

Cheers Midge Yeah, it's saying that they've got it. the words are actually there when they're hitting. but they haven't got it. it's as if there's a huge lag in the op changing sides, oh well hopefully it gets fixed.

Boog
Grand Admiral

Post#4 » Tue Feb 26, 2019 1:55 pm

Is it showing the icon on the base once the base is loaded? Or has the planet just switched sides in the war room? I have started loading a base when the planet has just flipped sides, but when the base actually loads, the OP has not switched. I haven't ever loaded a base that says on the base that we hold heavy munitions, and then not gotten glowing attackers.

Gooner
Major General

Post#5 » Tue Feb 26, 2019 2:20 pm

Boog wrote:Is it showing the icon on the base once the base is loaded? Or has the planet just switched sides in the war room? I have started loading a base when the planet has just flipped sides, but when the base actually loads, the OP has not switched. I haven't ever loaded a base that says on the base that we hold heavy munitions, and then not gotten glowing attackers.

Yeah, it's showing the icon. but it's also saying that they've got heavy munitions. the base is loaded and they start hitting but they haven't got it. then after they've come out of the attack the ops switched places. no notification that it's switched, it's strange

Midge
Grand Admiral

Post#6 » Tue Feb 26, 2019 2:40 pm

I would like to see it if it says they have the outpost and shows the icon on the right side and they don't have it.

I have not seen that one.

Gooner
Major General

Post#7 » Tue Feb 26, 2019 2:50 pm

Midge wrote:I would like to see it if it says they have the outpost and shows the icon on the right side and they don't have it.

Hopefully, we don't get it again but getting the guys to record their attacks might be an idea in case one of them, wants to file a ticket about it. I suppose lol

Midge
Grand Admiral

Post#8 » Wed Feb 27, 2019 6:39 am

Gooner wrote:
Midge wrote:I would like to see it if it says they have the outpost and shows the icon on the right side and they don't have it.

Hopefully, we don't get it again but getting the guys to record their attacks might be an idea in case one of them, wants to file a ticket about it. I suppose lol

I record every war attack I do, if I remember, just for instances like this.

I mean, you're not going to learn anything from a Tako or Tat attack, but you can have documentation of something fucking whacky.

spootieho
Commodore

Post#9 » Wed Feb 27, 2019 12:30 pm

I have video of it happening, if you need video evidence.

https://youtu.be/1Xca56n0oB8

Your teammate says they captured tako
10 seconds later, the lobby says you captured tako
Lobby shows you captured tako on the top icons
Jump in game,
text on screen says you have tako
but... The icon at the top says you don't have tako.

This can happen as much as 25 seconds after Tako was taken. You are going in too quickly. If the opponent's base screen doesn't show you have tako yet, then you have to wait.

This is due to caching and lag. It might be more problematic on certain platforms (unverified). I experienced it in FacebookGameroom. No, the other team didn't retake. Was 5 minutes later before they retook.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by spootieho on Wed Feb 27, 2019 12:56 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders

DeathStriker

Post#10 » Wed Feb 27, 2019 12:40 pm

spootieho wrote:I have video of it happening, if you need video evidence. I don't know where I can post it here.

spootieho - If Video was uploaded to YouTube you could post here using Editor and the Image Button.

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

Return to “Squad Wars Discussions”