No Op Wars With MidiChlorian Match LINE Group

All Squad Wars related topics. Questions, comments, issues, shout outs, call outs.
Centaur
Captain

No Op Wars With MidiChlorian Match LINE Group

Post#1 » Fri Feb 08, 2019 10:31 am

Hey, Star Wars Commanders. If your squad isn't one of the top squads, but, your'e looking to get into some of the No Op or No Outposts Wars, hop onto LINE and ping me (centaursh04) or Duza and we'll invite you to MidiChlorian Match. I've become a big fan of No Op wars as you don't have to bother with battling back and forth over outposts, can concentrate on troop type use, and can attack anytime you like. I'm not against regular wars. But, I've found these to be a lot of fun, and they've forced me to get better with my tactics. I'm by no means what I'd call professional at this, yet. But, I highly recommend it. We'd welcome anybody. But, there's a high demand for Imperial squads. Come one, come all.
Last edited by DeathStriker on Fri Feb 08, 2019 12:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Updated Topic Title - Capitalized
The Force! Do you speak it!!!

CoolGuy
Major General

Re: No Op wars with MidiChlorian Match LINE group

Post#2 » Fri Feb 08, 2019 12:42 pm

Yes, my squad (RogueEwokReturn) is part of this and occasionally participates in no-OP wars. While I personally don't like them, I do agree that they force you to think outside of the box and use different units. And as mentioned, there is no pressure to capture/hold OPs and you can attack at your leisure.
Windows refugee with the Rogue Ewok group. Killing the Empire since 2015.
Come and visit us at RogueEwokReturn

Return to “Squad Wars Discussions”