RebelFSW is looking for new members

All Squad Wars related topics. Questions, comments, issues, shout outs, call outs.
Diablogrunt
Captain

RebelFSW is looking for new members

Post#1 » Tue Feb 05, 2019 5:39 pm

RebelFSW is looking for new members. We are are a tiny squad with only 3 members all run by myself. I am retired and play most of the day until all 3 guys complete as many of their daily objectives as time permits. This takes lots of cross donations and PVP battles. All of my guys each have 5 builder droids. I usually start about 5:00am and shut down around 9:00pm pacific time. I have 3 rebel characters: Cliff-New (lvl 6), Cliff (lvl 7), and Cliff2018 (lvl 7) in the squad. Cliff-New is played on my tablet and the other two on my laptops using the Koplayer emulator.

While higher level members would always be welcome, we really would like some newer players (preferably in the Pacific time zone) you may know who can't find a good fit in more experienced squads. All I ask is that members be active, willing to donate, and honor donation requests. Using reputation points to help build squad level is also appreciated. No plans at all for any squad wars unless that would become feasible sometime in future.

Cliff Herrick
cohcjh@gmail.com

CoolGuy
Major General

Re: RebelFSW is looking for new members

Post#2 » Tue Feb 05, 2019 6:06 pm

Dude, it's been said a hundred times, there are so many half empty squads out there that you will be struggling to get anybody except a non-English speaking new player, who won't communicate and won't play very much. You are fighting a battle you won't win.

You are better off uprooting your whole squad and joining a big established one where you will get good donation support, maximum squad perks and the opportunity to play in Squad Wars.

If you are interested come and visit RogueEwokReturn.
Windows refugee with the Rogue Ewok group. Killing the Empire since 2015.
Come and visit us at RogueEwokReturn

Shelendil
Admiral

Post#3 » Tue Feb 05, 2019 7:25 pm

He already posted several looking for squad threads and wasn't happy with any of them.
ShadyRebels24
You know you wanna be shady ;)

CoolGuy
Major General

Post#4 » Wed Feb 06, 2019 9:36 am

Shelendil wrote:He already posted several looking for squad threads and wasn't happy with any of them.

Well if people don't listen to the advice of experienced players then they won't get anywhere in this game.

Diablogrunt
Captain

Post#5 » Wed Feb 06, 2019 3:56 pm

Sent a PM to CoolGuy this am - waiting for response. I value vey much the advice of forum members. There is too much yet to learn.

pm

CoolGuy
Major General

Post#6 » Wed Feb 06, 2019 6:38 pm

You may want to try again.

Return to “Squad Wars Discussions”