Looking for a squad

All Squad Wars related topics. Questions, comments, issues, shout outs, call outs.
Diablogrunt
Captain

Looking for a squad

Post#1 » Sun Jan 20, 2019 7:30 am

Again looking for an active high level squad which has some lower level members and is willing to help them develop. They also need to understand the new Zenga war matchup formulas. It will probably be some time before squads figure the new system out.

My current high ranking (50) squad (Sith_Happens04 ) has their head in the sand and thinks their handful of prestige guys have a chance against mostly prestige opponents in any war. The reality of the situation is that they have no chance to ever win a war from now on unless Zenga changes the formula. If a squad really wants to help their low level guys develop then they need to get into as many wars as possible using their lowest level guys and not waste any time or resources in war efforts - concede the loss. The low level guys need the loser rewards far more than the high level guys.

I have 3 rebel characters: Cliff-New (lvl 5), Cliff (lvl 7), and Cliff2018 (lvl 7) in the squad. Cliff-New is played on my tablet and the other two on my PCs using Koplayer emulator. I need all 3 guys in the same squad so we can help each other when outside donations are not available.

I am retired and play most every day until all 3 guys have completed all their daily objectives so that takes lots of cross donations and PVP battles. All of my guys each have 5 builder droids. I usually start about 5:00am and shut down around 9:00pm pacific time.

Feel free to check out my guys in my current squad to see if there is any way all 3 can be in your squad even if they do not meet minimum joining requirements. I would only be interested in moving to your squad if there was a chance we could be in the wars as noted above.

I tried installing LINE on my PC but when I tried to sign in it would not accept my cell phone number for some reason. So LINE is not an option for me. Not needed anyway if wars are conceded.

Cliff Herrick
cohcjh@gmail.com

DarkRebel
Grand Admiral

Re: Looking for a squad

Post#2 » Sun Jan 20, 2019 10:14 am

Good luck with that.

Best you can hope for is a feeder squad, and not a high level and active squad. What do they get to gain by having you other than donating high level units to you, get nothing in return for giving you the support and coaching ? Your L7 units (no jets, and likely none of the special units like ATRTs, sab, tognaths) are often not needed for high level SC donation. And you want 3 spots ...

And now you come to the forum and badmouth them for ... wanting to win in war, because you want them to lose more often, so you get more loser crates ?

red5red5
Squadron Leader

Post#3 » Sun Jan 20, 2019 10:44 am

redfighter squad,no wars,every day donations

Centaur
Captain

Post#4 » Sun Jan 20, 2019 12:03 pm

Cliff needs a squad that has everything together, all tactics learned, complete squad war lineup and strategies in place. Cliff, best of luck. Guess we were weighed in the balance and found lacking.
The Force! Do you speak it!!!

DeathStriker

Post#5 » Sun Jan 20, 2019 12:21 pm

Diablogrunt wrote:If a squad really wants to help their low level guys develop then they need to get into as many wars as possible using their lowest level guys and not waste any time or resources in war efforts - concede the loss. The low level guys need the loser rewards far more than the high level guys.

Diablogrunt - This comment highlighted disturbs me.

In essence, you are asking to be let into a Active Elite Squad with several Upper Level Players whom care about Warring but whom then are asked to only War with the intention of Losing every War.

When you Lose a War you get a Salvage Crate of which Rewards Basic and Advanced Armory Structure Frags and Resources.

All of the Armory Equipment Rewards are available via Carbonite / Durasteel Conflict Leagues, Carbonite / Durasteel Planetary Objectives, Heroic Defense 1-Star / 2-Star Wins, and also found in the Data Frag Shop. Now as for Resources they are plentiful currently.

Elite Squads that care about Warring won't accept being forced to lose Wars so a Player could pick up some Armory Frags and Resources that are fairly easy to get by other means.

Squads with Upper Level Players that don't care about Warring might have a place for you.

Best of luck in finding a New Squad...

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

TNT
Admiral

Post#6 » Sun Jan 20, 2019 12:29 pm

Centaur wrote:Cliff needs a squad that has everything together, all tactics learned, complete squad war lineup and strategies in place. Cliff, best of luck. Guess we were weighed in the balance and found lacking.

Also plenty of room and not too many prestige players.

There's a reason this is his fourth topic.

Regardless:
I sincerely hope that he finds a squad that he can fit in with. Having a good squad with guys/girls you can connect with is one of the best things in this game.
Join the OuterRimRioters.
We have spare rooms. :) Also available in trial version. We have a 100% optional discord and war regularly.

ZatSonDu
Commander

Post#7 » Tue Jan 22, 2019 3:27 pm

I might have a squad or two that may be of interest to you.
Zat Son Du
PartyLike Family Officer
Recruiting players & squads for an ultimate experience
Line ID: zatsondu

Diablogrunt
Captain

Post#8 » Tue Jan 22, 2019 6:30 pm

This thread can be closed since I am dumping all my Commander files and looking for another endeavor

DeathStriker

Post#9 » Tue Jan 22, 2019 6:49 pm

Diablogrunt wrote:This thread can be closed since I am dumping all my Commander files and looking for another endeavor

Diablogrunt - Sorry to see you go. Good luck in your future gaming adventures.

DeathStriker

Post#10 » Tue Jan 22, 2019 6:50 pm

Topic Closed

Topic is being Closed per OP Request.

Return to “Squad Wars Discussions”