Best lvl 10 and above defensive war donations?

All Squad Wars related topics. Questions, comments, issues, shout outs, call outs.
Diablogrunt
Captain

Best lvl 10 and above defensive war donations?

Post#1 » Sat Jan 19, 2019 6:23 pm

Is there any kind of consensus on the best lvl 10 and above defensive war donations to squad war members?

DeathStriker

Re: Best lvl 10 and above defensive war donations?

Post#2 » Sun Jan 20, 2019 6:50 am

Diablogrunt wrote:Is there any kind of consensus on the best lvl 10 and above defensive war donations to squad war members?

Diablogrunt - The only agreement will be that you send Defensive War SC Donations that match the potential OPs in Play should the Enemy grab OPs and Attack.

1. Tatooine - Prep for Buffed Vehicles.
  2. Takodana - Prep for Buffed Infantry (mostly Jets / Jumps)
  3. Dandoran - Prep for Buffed Infantry (mostly Jets / Jumps)
  4. ONLY Yavin 4 / Er'Kit / Hoth OP SET - Near No-OP - Prep for "mixed" Unbuffed Units.
MORE INFO: [SQUAD WARS] Outpost Buffs Explained - Discussion Topic

Hope this helps...

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

Vilified
Commander

Post#3 » Sat Mar 09, 2019 4:59 am

Sniper/marksmen & shocker/vanguards with large numbers work extremly well from nicely shielded Sqcenters. With long range shots(10spaces) they stay under your shields and keep attackers at bay.
Yet once open and engaged they're easy to bomb. Furthermore
I always attack with speeders in my Sqcenter to clown defensive Jets/jumps.
Long time member of the D.E.F. squad(darkeclipseforce). Here to keep up with the happenings, give advice and hopefully learn a thing or 2. Looking for an English speaking, active warring squad? Check us out.

Vilified
Commander

Post#4 » Sat Mar 09, 2019 5:04 am

P.s I request speeders for sullust D. Every war. Occasionally I request 2 shockers to go with the 6bikes. Bikes chase down the outlying troops while the shockers stay local and defend the main construct.
Long time member of the D.E.F. squad(darkeclipseforce). Here to keep up with the happenings, give advice and hopefully learn a thing or 2. Looking for an English speaking, active warring squad? Check us out.

Return to “Squad Wars Discussions”