Finding a New Rebel Squad

All Squad Wars related topics. Questions, comments, issues, shout outs, call outs.
Diablogrunt
Captain

Finding a New Rebel Squad

Post#1 » Tue Jan 08, 2019 1:22 pm

Finding a new squad

My 3 rebel guys who are very active all day long (one level 4 and two level 7s) are pretty unhappy with our current squad which does great in squad wars when the leader and his family find free time to play which is irregular. Unfortunately the game does not make it easy to find anything other than the top 50 squads. Most of these top 50 require LINE which I don't have since my cell phone does not get internet (used for emergency calls/texts only and not usually on). The majority are request only which also seems to require LINE. Is there any way to find more than the top 50 while still in my current squad? Very frustrated. Current squad is open to everyone and has about a third lame members who either don't play much or don't donate or don't speak English.

Since most days my 3 guys are all playing together without benefit of wars I am considering starting my own request only squad and forgetting wars unless enough high level players want to join.
Last edited by DeathStriker on Tue Jan 08, 2019 1:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Updated Topic Title To Better Reflect Topic - Added Original Title to Main Topic Post

Midge
Grand Admiral

Re: Finding a new squad

Post#2 » Tue Jan 08, 2019 1:34 pm

You would probably fit well in one of our smaller squads ... TheMiddayMob ... give them a look ... they could use a feel more reliable players.

As you grow you could definitely move to out other two squads. If you have LINE ... reach out to me on there at midgensa ... good luck!

There are a ton of great squads out there ... you will find someone to suit ya.
Leader of The Mob Syndicate

Home of TheMidnightMob, TheMorningMob, TheMiddayMob and TheMobWantsYou

Level X Rebel : Medal Maxed

DeathStriker

Re: Finding a New Rebel Squad

Post#3 » Tue Jan 08, 2019 1:40 pm

Diablogrunt wrote:Finding a new squad

My 3 rebel guys who are very active all day long (one level 4 and two level 7s) are pretty unhappy with our current squad...

Most of these top 50 require LINE which I don't have since my cell phone does not get internet (used for emergency calls/texts only and not usually on).

Since most days my 3 guys are all playing together without benefit of wars I am considering starting my own request only squad and forgetting wars unless enough high level players want to join.

Diablogrunt - The use of LINE by most Squads is due to the In-Game Chat is not up to the heavy message traffic that is generated by War Chat Posts.

LINE - Does not need to be loaded on to a Phone but can be downloaded for a PC (see Microsoft Store and/or iTunes Store). See this LINE Official Help found here.

Death_Striker is looking for a few War Hungry Members and will accept all Players as long as they speak / chat in English.

While DS Squad would prefer you have LINE if you are War Ready, however it is not a deal breaker as we can work with you via In-Game Chat.

If this sound good to you just go to Leaders > Squads > Featured > Search and enter "Death_Striker" and then Join.

DS Squad is currently set to 1000 Medals and Open to All but can adjust that if needed.

Feel Free to PM me here on the Forum if you need assistance.

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

Diablogrunt
Captain

Post#4 » Tue Jan 08, 2019 4:05 pm

I tried sending a long private message but it failed to send so am giving up.

red5red5
Squadron Leader

Post#5 » Tue Jan 08, 2019 4:52 pm

so many posts, mainly about Line app

EDIT:

and dont give up easily
Last edited by DeathStriker on Tue Jan 08, 2019 4:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Combined Back-to-Back Posts - Added "Edit"

DeathStriker

Post#6 » Tue Jan 08, 2019 5:00 pm

Diablogrunt wrote:I tried sending a long private message but it failed to send so am giving up.

Diablogrunt - If you were trying to PM me please try again.

red5red5
Squadron Leader

Post#7 » Tue Jan 08, 2019 5:00 pm

left lower corner,second icon from the bottom ,squads,featured,search.type in redfighter and join

Diablogrunt
Captain

Post#8 » Tue Jan 08, 2019 5:41 pm

DeathStriker - sent another PM and it said sent but is not in sent folder.

DeathStriker

Post#9 » Tue Jan 08, 2019 5:50 pm

Diablogrunt wrote:DeathStriker - sent another PM and it said sent but is not in sent folder.

Diablogrunt - I received it... Please Note that Messages stay in the Outbox Folder until Read and then they are placed in Sent Folder.

CoolGuy
Admiral

Post#10 » Tue Jan 08, 2019 7:31 pm

Diablogrunt wrote:Finding a new squad

My 3 rebel guys who are very active all day long (one level 4 and two level 7s) are pretty unhappy with our current squad which does great in squad wars when the leader and his family find free time to play which is irregular. Unfortunately the game does not make it easy to find anything other than the top 50 squads. Most of these top 50 require LINE which I don't have since my cell phone does not get internet (used for emergency calls/texts only and not usually on). The majority are request only which also seems to require LINE. Is there any way to find more than the top 50 while still in my current squad? Very frustrated. Current squad is open to everyone and has about a third lame members who either don't play much or don't donate or don't speak English.

Hi Diablo, you and your teammates are most welcome at RogueEwokReturn. We are a friendly multi-national English speaking squad. Just pop in for a visit to check us out. We do generally do 2 squad wars a week and it is a very active squad.
Windows refugee with the Rogue Ewok group. Killing the Empire since 2015.
Come and visit us at RogueEwokReturn

Return to “Squad Wars Discussions”