Joining Squad That Requires LINE App - Discussion Topic

All Squad Wars related topics. Questions, comments, issues, shout outs, call outs.
lukeskywalker
Major General

Re: Joining Squad That Requires LINE App - Discussion Topic

Post#21 » Wed Jul 17, 2019 7:17 pm

XitLiteNtrNite wrote:
lukeskywalker wrote:How do you connect to the SWC community, once you are on the Line app? I'm currently on, with user ID Luke. Probably should have made the user name more unique, so it's easier to identify. lol

You find someone to start adding you to a few of the popular chat groups. Your squad mates may already know of some and can do that for you. Or you can search this forum for a discussion on getting added to either Empire or Rebel line chats. For instance, here is the one for the Empire faction: http://www.swcommander.com/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=22548

Thanks! Sounds like it might take a while to get connected to the right groups.
lukeskywalker
Leader
Squad: onewiththeforce
Squad Level: 50

We are always looking for active players. We have a squad of 20+ members, and we war at least once a week. We have maxed out our Perks. We like helping new players, so all players are welcome!

XitLiteNtrNite
Major General

Post#22 » Wed Jul 17, 2019 7:42 pm

Are you Imperial or Rebel? Either way, I can add you to some groups; I'm just in more Imperial-only groups than a Rebel commander would be.
In game name: Paper Tiger
Officer in: ThatsNoMoon
Line ID: paper-tiger
Discord: Paper Tiger#6882

lukeskywalker
Major General

Post#23 » Thu Jul 18, 2019 12:29 pm

XitLiteNtrNite wrote:Are you Imperial or Rebel? Either way, I can add you to some groups; I'm just in more Imperial-only groups than a Rebel commander would be.

Rebel. I have a couple of Imperial bases, but the Rebel contacts/groups are more of the priority right now.
lukeskywalker
Leader

We are always looking for active players. We have a squad of 20+ members, and we war at least once a week. We have maxed out our Perks. We like helping new players, so all players are welcome!

XitLiteNtrNite
Major General

Post#24 » Thu Jul 18, 2019 3:30 pm

lukeskywalker wrote:
XitLiteNtrNite wrote:Are you Imperial or Rebel? Either way, I can add you to some groups; I'm just in more Imperial-only groups than a Rebel commander would be.

Rebel. I have a couple of Imperial bases, but the Rebel contacts/groups are more of the priority right now.

Hopefully one of the rebel commanders will add you to a few of their chats. From there, you can see how far down the rabbit hole you want to go.
In game name: Paper Tiger
Officer in: ThatsNoMoon
Line ID: paper-tiger
Discord: Paper Tiger#6882

lukeskywalker
Major General

Post#25 » Thu Jul 18, 2019 7:00 pm

XitLiteNtrNite wrote:
lukeskywalker wrote:

Hopefully one of the rebel commanders will add you to a few of their chats. From there, you can see how far down the rabbit hole you want to go.

Fear the rabbit hole! Many a commander has lost themselves in it!
lukeskywalker
Leader

Return to “Squad Wars Discussions”