Why does this page show active wars during squad wars disabled?

All Squad Wars related topics. Questions, comments, issues, shout outs, call outs.
DeathStriker

Re: Why does this page show active wars during squad wars disabled?

Post#11 » Tue Dec 11, 2018 6:20 am

BLOODYRANCOR wrote:Would someone mind explaining what sigma represents ? And no one addressed the question of why some squads are showing they were in a war 2 days ago,while wars were/still disabled..

BLOODYRANCOR - Here are your Answers:

1. Sigma relates to the "Uncertainty Factor" - See Midges Post found here.

2. Squad Wars were disabled on Thursday, Dec 6, per In-Game Developer Notes a Screenshot of which was posted by me here. If someone initiated / picked for War just prior to Squad Wars being disabled (late Thursday) and was not Matched until Saturday, Dec 8 (It can take up to 48 hours to get Matched) they would have had a War Start on Sunday, Dec 9 which is 2 Days ago (as of this Post).

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

BLOODYRANCOR
Commander

Post#12 » Tue Dec 11, 2018 7:19 am

Thank you DeathStriker,very well explained,and i appreciate not being treated like im stupid,i dont mind being ignorant..thats fixable.Midge calls my squad a sandbagger squad,im ignorant of what that means also. I have no computer so a lot of terminology is foreign to me.

Midge
Grand Admiral

Post#13 » Tue Dec 11, 2018 7:35 am

BLOODYRANCOR wrote:Thank you DeathStriker,very well explained,and i appreciate not being treated like im stupid,i dont mind being ignorant..thats fixable.Midge calls my squad a sandbagger squad,im ignorant of what that means also. I have no computer so a lot of terminology is foreign to me.

Woah woah ... I was not calling you stupid ... it is normally pretty clear when I am calling someone stupid. I am not subtle.

A sandbag squad is a squad with mostly lower level players and a couple higher level ones with no intention of ever developing into a full squad with a bunch of Level 10 and Prestige Level bases. This is done to manipulate MM in PvP and in wars.
Leader of The Mob Syndicate

Home of TheMidnightMob, TheMorningMob, TheMiddayMob and TheMobWantsYou

Level X Rebel : Medal Maxed

Return to “Squad Wars Discussions”