Outpost Questions

All Squad Wars related topics. Questions, comments, issues, shout outs, call outs.
Diablogrunt
Commander

Re: Outpost Questions

Post#11 » Wed Nov 21, 2018 7:34 am

DeathStriker wrote:
Diablogrunt wrote:Thanks - never bothered to look at the info button. Once the outpost is on your side then the benefits granted apply to all your squads uplink tries as well as other outpost trys?

Diablogrunt - Yes. While the Outpost is on your side, any Attacks on Enemy War Bases will give the Attacker the Outpost Buffs.

:arrow: Outpost Buffs DO NOT apply to Attacks on other Outposts. You will need to use Planet Specific Armory Equipment for that.

:arrow: See this Related Topic: [SQUAD WARS] Outpost Buffs Explained - Discussion Topic.

Great - thanks for clearing this all up.
Last edited by DeathStriker on Wed Nov 21, 2018 7:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Updated Topic Post - Added Quote for Clarity

Spiff
Officer

Re: Outpost question

Post#12 » Thu Dec 06, 2018 4:34 pm

DeathStriker wrote: :arrow: Outpost Buffs DO NOT apply to Attacks on other Outposts.

Yes, they do. ;)

DeathStriker

Post#13 » Thu Dec 06, 2018 4:47 pm

Spiff wrote:
DeathStriker wrote: :arrow: Outpost Buffs DO NOT apply to Attacks on other Outposts.

Yes, they do. ;)

Spiff - I have to disagree with you. You can use Planet Specific Armory Equipment when attacking Outposts (highly recommended). If OP Buffs did work when attacking other OPs you would not need to consider using the Planet Specific Armory Equipment.

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

CoolGuy
Major General

Post#14 » Thu Dec 06, 2018 5:12 pm

DeathStriker wrote:
Spiff wrote:

Yes, they do. ;)

Spiff - I have to disagree with you. You can use Planet Specific Armory Equipment when attacking Outposts (highly recommended). If OP Buffs did work when attacking other OPs you would not need to consider using the Planet Specific Armory Equipment.

Sorry Death, but he is right. If you hold one outpost the perks work when attacking another outpost. I have had much joy retaking Hoth when holding Tatt as 600% boosted hails are like shooting with nuclear cannons.

DeathStriker

Post#15 » Thu Dec 06, 2018 5:24 pm

CoolGuy wrote:Sorry Death, but he is right. If you hold one outpost the perks work when attacking another outpost. I have had much joy retaking Hoth when holding Tatt as 600% boosted hails are like shooting with nuclear cannons.

Perhaps I am mistaken. I will be Warring tonight and if possible will keep an eye out for this.

Thanks for the correction. :D

CoolGuy
Major General

Post#16 » Thu Dec 06, 2018 5:36 pm

Just finished a war yesterday where I used only 4 jungle jets with Dando healing to take a level 9 Yavin outpost. Normally I stop at one star, but it was fun to watch them go to the end.

DeathStriker

Post#17 » Thu Dec 06, 2018 5:40 pm

CoolGuy wrote:Just finished a war yesterday where I used only 4 jungle jets with Dando healing to take a level 9 Yavin outpost. Normally I stop at one star, but it was fun to watch them go to the end.

CoolGuy - If you were using Forest Jets (Armory Buff on) then it would not matter if you had Dando or Not as long as your PvP Base was on a Green Planet.

bertoni
Cadet Trooper

Post#18 » Thu Dec 06, 2018 5:52 pm

DeathStriker wrote:
CoolGuy wrote:Just finished a war yesterday where I used only 4 jungle jets with Dando healing to take a level 9 Yavin outpost. Normally I stop at one star, but it was fun to watch them go to the end.

CoolGuy - If you were using Forest Jets (Armory Buff on) then it would not matter if you had Dando or Not as long as your PvP Base was on a Green Planet.

Hi,

I would like to comment on this entry.
The following screenshot was made during the last war.
Details: we had Dando. I was attacking Takodana (while I was on Tatooine, so could not use Planet Specific Armory Equipment).
Dando cures jets (increases its health) - this is clearly visible in the picture.
And it was noticeable during the attack.
20181203-193556_Commander.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

DeathStriker

Post#19 » Thu Dec 06, 2018 6:07 pm

bertoni wrote:
DeathStriker wrote:

Hi,

I would like to comment on this entry.
The following screenshot was made during the last war.
Details: we had Dando. I was attacking Takodana (while I was on Tatooine, so could not use Planet Specific Armory Equipment).
Dando cures jets (increases its health) - this is clearly visible in the picture.
And it was noticeable during the attack.

bertoni - Welcome to the Forum! :D

Great Post! I stand corrected. Good to know info.

Boog
Grand Admiral

Post#20 » Fri Dec 07, 2018 9:53 am

Attacking Dando with buffed jumps while holding Tako is insane, lol. I love doing that.

Return to “Squad Wars Discussions”