SQUAD WARS: Disabled For 1 Week

All Squad Wars related topics. Questions, comments, issues, shout outs, call outs.
DeathStriker

SQUAD WARS: Disabled For 1 Week

Post#1 » Mon Nov 19, 2018 4:02 pm

NOTICE: Server Maintenance Planned

:!: ONE WEEK Without Squad Wars

In-Game Developer Notes - 11-19-2018
(Click here to view LARGER image)

NOTICE: November 26 is same day as the last day to Accept Zygna TOS.

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

Toydarian
Commodore

Re: SQUAD WARS: Disabled For 1 Week

Post#2 » Mon Nov 19, 2018 4:07 pm

Phew, a wee rest then! Thank you for the heads up!
Leader of Derwiderst4nd (Rebel, Squad Level 50)
Podracer repairs by appointment only

ObiWanKenobi2016
Admiral

Post#3 » Tue Nov 20, 2018 12:48 am

I hope they finish the upgrade on time. Last time the maintenance overran significantly, and we were several weeks without wars. A lot of players were lost to the game as a consequence.

Although the devs have said that Squad Wars is 'end-game' content - it's a feature that many commanders love and one which maintains their interest in the game and brings squads together.
HQ 10 - Sons of Death

You must do what you think is right, of course.

CoolGuy
Major General

Post#4 » Tue Nov 20, 2018 1:11 am

ObiWanKenobi2016 wrote:I hope they finish the upgrade on time. Last time the maintenance overran significantly, and we were several weeks without wars. A lot of players were lost to the game as a consequence.

Although the devs have said that Squad Wars is 'end-game' content - it's a feature that many commanders love and one which maintains their interest in the game and brings squads together.

They need to bring Events back. The were the only recent developments I found to attract me to the game.

mkenobi
Grand Admiral

Post#5 » Tue Nov 20, 2018 4:39 am

CoolGuy wrote:
ObiWanKenobi2016 wrote:I hope they finish the upgrade on time. Last time the maintenance overran significantly, and we were several weeks without wars. A lot of players were lost to the game as a consequence.

They need to bring Events back. The were the only recent developments I found to attract me to the game.

Disney had no interest in Wars because is a free-mode in the game, except if you use crystals to rush loadouts.

SWC had everything to be an awesome game, just look how many different things/modes you can play:

Storyline on Tatooine for any HQ
Daily Objectives for +HQ 4
Heroic Defenses for +HQ4
Squad Wars for +HQ3
Conflicts for any HQ
Events for any HQ (if they still exist)
PvP just for win medals, loot for upgrades, revenge on a rival.

How many games in the market offer all this kind of features? And this is SW, and SW Original Trilogy. But give the golden egg hen to a fool and he will kill her before she lays the eggs. Hope Zynga Devs know how to handle a golden egg hen.
A Windows survivor now training players and helping squads through the Galaxy!

Imperial HQ Prestige / HQ 6 in "BombSquad18" (Level 50 squad)
Rebel HQ Prestige / HQ 8 / HQ 6 in "Ewok_revenge" (Level 50 squad)

Boog
Grand Admiral

Post#6 » Tue Nov 20, 2018 11:08 am

Events were great at first, but they had too many of them imo. And they put out too many new units that were pretty worthless. I think of all the new stuff, I use AvA's once in a while, haulers once in a while, and I have the Brute skin active on almost all attacks. On my main base, I never use the ognidae, the fathier, the bomb droid, the ATDT or the turret slicer. Anything else I forgot, I'm pretty sure I don't use, and I maxed just about all of it out. They also effed with the format EVERY time, and in general made them more of a pain in the ass EVERY time. They were great for getting normal frags, and thanks to events I maxed out all my regular armory frags on my main base.

Then they released the transport vehicles, and they are great, but they've only had planetary conflicts for them even though they have a huge upgrade schedule (levels 9 and 10 alone take 280 frags). So, if they don't do an event for that vehicle (or rancors), upgrading them beyond levels 5 or 6 will be ridiculous.

DeathStriker

Post#7 » Wed Nov 21, 2018 10:38 am

:arrow: REMINDER: War Initiating Will Be Turned Off TODAY (if it has not already)...

DeathStriker

Post#8 » Tue Nov 27, 2018 12:05 pm

NOTICE: War Still Disabled.

Just tried, and War is currently still DISABLED. It should be re-activated at some time today according to Developer Notes (see Main Topic Post).

DeathStriker

Post#9 » Tue Nov 27, 2018 12:11 pm

NOTICE: War Is Now Enabled

:arrow: WAR IS BACK ON... REBOOT and then Pick for War...

ChiptheFish
Major General

Post#10 » Wed Nov 28, 2018 1:09 am

we're already matched, and it's a reasonable one too... maybe they fixed it!
Chip the Fish, Rebel: HQ Prestige, Medals: 28K, Battle Rank: 14(Android)
FriskyEwoks: Level 50 Squad - Join us!

Return to “Squad Wars Discussions”