Cannot revise my defensive base

All Squad Wars related topics. Questions, comments, issues, shout outs, call outs.
Diablogrunt
Commander

Cannot revise my defensive base

Post#1 » Wed Nov 14, 2018 11:54 am

I started messing around with the edit my defensive tab on the war link and cannot seem to figure out what to do. My base has two shield generators and shows 2 in the icons across the bottom. I can stash and move everything but the shield generators. One only is shown on initial map and if I stash it both are stuck down there forever. If I try and move the one left there to the map it will not move - everything else can go back and forth between the bottom and the map. The program will not let me save the revised base unless everything below is on the map so trying to revise map is a total waste of time - is this a program bug or what?

Diablogrunt
Commander

Re: Cannot revise my defensive base

Post#2 » Wed Nov 14, 2018 1:28 pm

After posting this question I messed around some more and discovered one needs to click on everything in the icons at the bottom to get them all up onto the map. Once there they can be arranged however I want them so now there is no problem, but I am wondering two things about these revised bases. First, if I go back there after revising the base will it still be the same as I left it or will I have to redo the reorganizing all over again? Secondly, after the current squad war is over and a new one starts, will the base remain as I revised it or does one have to redo it every new war?

DeathStriker

Post#3 » Wed Nov 14, 2018 1:56 pm

Diablogrunt wrote:...but I am wondering two things about these revised bases. First, if I go back there after revising the base will it still be the same as I left it or will I have to redo the reorganizing all over again? Secondly, after the current squad war is over and a new one starts, will the base remain as I revised it or does one have to redo it every new war?

Diablogrunt - Here is some info for you:

1. When you War for the first time your War Base will be an exact copy of your PvP Base.
  2. From that point on when you edit and save a War Base Layout it remains that way until you re-edit it again (no need to re-do it for Next War unless you want to).
  3. If you Upgrade your HQ and add new Structures to your PvP Base you will need to add these "New Structures" to your War Base the next time you are in Prep Phase for your Next War.
I hope that helps answer your questions...

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

Diablogrunt
Commander

Post#4 » Wed Nov 14, 2018 3:16 pm

Thank you

Return to “Squad Wars Discussions”