i am searching for rebel squad how donate i wll want and play tactically to win squad war

All Squad Wars related topics. Questions, comments, issues, shout outs, call outs.
allu62
Commander

Re: i am searching for rebel squad how donate i wll want and play tactically to win squad war

Post#11 » Sat Sep 15, 2018 5:00 am

Midge wrote:
allu62 wrote:
Midge wrote:
TheMiddayMob is always a good gateway into The Mob Syndicate. But the other suggestions here are good as well.

i am joined your squad as abhishek

Excellent. I will tell them to keep an eye out for you.

thanks and what is name in game of your base?

Midge
Grand Admiral

Re: i am searching for rebel squad how donate i wll want and play tactically to win squad war

Post#12 » Mon Sep 17, 2018 6:41 am

allu62 wrote:
Midge wrote:
allu62 wrote: i am joined your squad as abhishek

Hey man, I am in TheMidnightMob mostly, it is the top of our four squads. Midget Al in game. I will stop by over there in Midday from time to time to say hello.
Leader of The Mob Syndicate

Home of TheMidnightMob, TheMorningMob, TheMiddayMob and TheMobWantsYou

Level X Rebel : Medal Maxed

allu62
Commander

Post#13 » Mon Sep 17, 2018 2:35 pm

Midge wrote:
allu62 wrote:
Midge wrote:

Hey man, I am in TheMidnightMob mostly, it is the top of our four squads. Midget Al in game. I will stop by over there in Midday from time to time to say hello.

ok

Stevop
Cadet Trooper

Post#14 » Mon Sep 17, 2018 8:17 pm

Hi i'm Leader of SquadEpsilon perk level 46, 20 core players lvl 5 to 10 very friendly, donations Jetpacks or whatever you ask for all level 10's, war twice a week, English speaking mostly UK/US players. We would be more than happy to have you join us. Stevo

Return to “Squad Wars Discussions”