i am searching for rebel squad how donate i wll want and play tactically to win squad war

All Squad Wars related topics. Questions, comments, issues, shout outs, call outs.
allu62
Commander

i am searching for rebel squad how donate i wll want and play tactically to win squad war

Post#1 » Wed Sep 12, 2018 11:09 pm

my base is upgraded to level 6 9 days ago and i have greater than 2000 medals . please suggest any squad which donate higher level troops

CoolGuy
Commodore

Re: i am searching for rebel squad how donate i wll want and play tactically to win squad war

Post#2 » Thu Sep 13, 2018 12:12 am

Go to Featured Squads, find a high level rebel squad which is "Open to All", and join it.

TNT
Major General

Re: i am searching for rebel squad how donate i wll want and play tactically to win squad war

Post#3 » Thu Sep 13, 2018 12:17 am

You're also welcome to join the outerrimrioters.
Join the OuterRimRioters. Drama free, laid back, regular wars and multiple time zones coverage.
Seriously, what more can you ask for in a shitty f2p mobile game?

allu62
Commander

Post#4 » Thu Sep 13, 2018 12:50 am

thanks for suggestion

Midge
Grand Admiral

Post#5 » Thu Sep 13, 2018 6:58 am

allu62 wrote:thanks for suggestion

TheMiddayMob is always a good gateway into The Mob Syndicate. But the other suggestions here are good as well.
Leader of The Mob Syndicate

Home of TheMidnightMob, TheMorningMob, TheMiddayMob and TheMobWantsYou

Level X Rebel : Medal Maxed

allu62
Commander

Post#6 » Thu Sep 13, 2018 11:33 pm

Midge wrote:

TheMiddayMob is always a good gateway into The Mob Syndicate. But the other suggestions here are good as well.

i am joined your squad as abhishek

AdmiralPiett
Commodore

Post#7 » Fri Sep 14, 2018 1:05 am

You are very welcome in Death_Striker squad, a part of the SOD Family of Squads!
ADMIRAL PIETT - HQ10 MAXED - 40K MEDALS

Proud member Of ChaosWolfPck

CONTACT ME HERE:-

DISCORD - #9666
LINE - zeryabprime

allu62
Commander

Post#8 » Fri Sep 14, 2018 5:46 am

AdmiralPiett wrote:You are very welcome in Death_Striker squad, a part of the SOD Family of Squads!

i am rebel . i searched for thealphasquadron there is no rebel squad . thanks for advise

AdmiralPiett
Commodore

Post#9 » Fri Sep 14, 2018 6:12 am

allu62 wrote:
AdmiralPiett wrote:You are very welcome in Death_Striker squad, a part of the SOD Family of Squads!

i am rebel . i searched for thealphasquadron there is no rebel squad . thanks for advise

I am an imperial as well as rebel. You are welcome to join our rebel squad, Death_Striker! :D :D
ADMIRAL PIETT - HQ10 MAXED - 40K MEDALS

Proud member Of ChaosWolfPck

CONTACT ME HERE:-

DISCORD - #9666
LINE - zeryabprime

Midge
Grand Admiral

Post#10 » Fri Sep 14, 2018 7:26 am

allu62 wrote:
Midge wrote:

i am joined your squad as abhishek

Excellent. I will tell them to keep an eye out for you.
Leader of The Mob Syndicate

Home of TheMidnightMob, TheMorningMob, TheMiddayMob and TheMobWantsYou

Level X Rebel : Medal Maxed

Return to “Squad Wars Discussions”