Squad War LINE Contact List

All Squad Wars related topics. Questions, comments, issues, shout outs, call outs.
User avatar
DeathStriker
Moderator
Posts: 4639

Squad War LINE Contact List

Post#1 » Wed Sep 05, 2018 8:24 am

Vwinit from Rebel Squad W.A.R.Outlaws has recently started an effort on LINE to consolidate a Contact List for all Squads.

He is asking at least one Member from each Squad complete a Contact Form.

⇨ NOTE: While primarily focused towards the LINE APP, information about "other" apps, like Discord, can also be entered in the Contact Form.

The function of this Contact List is to enable Squads to be able find a Point-of-Contact for Squads they are Matched with in order to be able to "negotiate" things like what (if any) Outposts will be taken or perhaps ask the "other" Squad to use up Attacks as well as general chat.

⇨ CURRENT CONTACT LIST: Click here.

⇨ POINT OF CONTACT: You can contact Vwinit on LINE by searching for their LINE ID of Vwinit.

Topic Created as a Favor... Post any Comments Below...
Last edited by DeathStriker on Thu Sep 06, 2018 10:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Updated Topic Post - Added Links for Informational Purposes
 
Image
Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!


User avatar
Deekay
Lieutenant
Posts: 12

Re: Squad War LINE Contact List

Post#2 » Wed Sep 05, 2018 11:18 pm

DeathStriker wrote:Vwinit from Rebel Squad W.A.R.Outlaws has recently started an effort on LINE to consolidate a Contact List for all Squads.

He is asking at least one Member from each Squad complete a Contact Form.

⇨ NOTE: While primarily focused towards the LINE APP, information about "other" apps, like Discord, can also be entered in the Contact Form.

The function of this Contact List is to enable Squads to be able find a Point-of-Contact for Squads they are Matched with in order to be able to "negotiate" things like what (if any) Outposts will be taken or perhaps ask the "other" Squad to use up Attacks as well as general chat.

⇨ POINT OF CONTACT: You can contact Vwinit on LINE by searching for their LINE ID of Vwinit.

Topic Created as a Favor... Post any Comments Below...

Good initiative indeed. Hope maximum to maximum players fill the form, so that we can able to get a consolidated contact list in one place like squad ranking website KSOD.
Be responsive all.. request.
Member of Marauders Alpha
Former Leader Royal_Rebelz


User avatar
XitLiteNtrNite
Commodore
Posts: 145

Re: Squad War LINE Contact List

Post#3 » Thu Sep 06, 2018 10:18 am

Where do you see the contact information for the squads that have filled out the form?
In game name: Paper Tiger, officer in Hostile.Warfare
Line ID: paper-tiger
Discord: #6882


User avatar
DeathStriker
Moderator
Posts: 4639

Re: Squad War LINE Contact List

Post#4 » Thu Sep 06, 2018 10:46 am

XitLiteNtrNite wrote:Where do you see the contact information for the squads that have filled out the form?

XitLiteNtrNite - I should of posted the link to that in the Main Topic Post (which I edited to do so).

⇨ Click here to see current Contact List.
 
Image
Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!


CaptainDeyab
Cadet Trooper
Posts: 2

Re: Squad War LINE Contact List

Post#5 » Sat Oct 20, 2018 2:32 am

To death striker
I am having trouble contacting a leader of a squad the squads name is Sithregion even if u type Sithr it will come the squads full and i am having trouble contacting the leader the leaders name is ACE if u could help me in any way I could be grateful towards you

CaptainDeyab
Line id- Darthbinks


User avatar
DeathStriker
Moderator
Posts: 4639

Re: Squad War LINE Contact List

Post#6 » Sat Oct 20, 2018 6:04 am

CaptainDeyab wrote:To death striker
I am having trouble contacting a leader of a squad the squads name is Sithregion ... if u could help me in any way I could be grateful towards you


CaptainDeyab - I posted the following in the Main Topic Post:

⇨ POINT OF CONTACT: You can contact Vwinit on LINE by searching for their LINE ID of Vwinit.

Recommend you add Vwinit as a Friend on LINE than chat with them to get them to add you to the SquadWar Contact Chat Group.

In there you can post a request for help in finding the Squad / Player you want and perhaps someone there will have the information you seek.

Hope this helps and good luck...
 
Image
Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!


User avatar
AdmiralPiett
Commodore
Posts: 168

Re: Squad War LINE Contact List

Post#7 » Sat Oct 20, 2018 6:24 am

Good initiative indeed. My best wishes to Vwinit. Keep up the good work buddy! :D :D
ADMIRAL PIETT - HQ10 MAXED - 40K MEDALS

Proud member Of ChaosWolfPck

CONTACT ME HERE:-

DISCORD - #9666
LINE - zeryabprime


Return to “Squad Wars Discussions”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Boog, CommonCrawl [Bot], Diablogrunt and 16 guests