How many Dennis's does it take to screw in a lightbulb?

All Squad Wars related topics. Questions, comments, issues, shout outs, call outs.
barnabilopez
Squadron Leader

Re: How many Dennis's does it take to screw in a lightbulb?

Post#11 » Mon Aug 27, 2018 12:12 am

You should know that several barons named Denis are came together in that squad just by chance. Denis is very common name, but they should change the name to SpaceBaroness (many barons). Many barons are called Dennis arownd the world. Its well known fact that lots of people are called Denis Baron and they have own squad - SpaceDennises. In that squad you will see Baron1, Baron 2 etc. I have an idea - leading principle when recruiting players in a squad to be the name (not medal count or HQ) like just like Dennis and you will SpaceBobs, SpaceKarlHeinz etc.

BLOODYRANCOR
Lieutenant

Post#12 » Thu Nov 08, 2018 9:52 pm

Judge or not,yall..Rancor'sCavern is only doing wars with 4 players. Not a bad war rank,0 losses 0 draws,im just havin a blast..i do not spend money on the game,aside from a droid now n then. My accts can war alone,but a few good friends make it more fun.

ObiWanKenobi2016
Admiral

Post#13 » Fri Nov 09, 2018 12:41 am

"Sand people are easily startled, but they'll soon be back ... and in greater numbers."

"And they're all called Dennis" - R2D2

:lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zWb07Xh4jaA
Last edited by ObiWanKenobi2016 on Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:26 am, edited 2 times in total.
HQ 10 - Sons of Death

You must do what you think is right, of course.

CoolGuy
Commodore

Post#14 » Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:19 am

Apart from the fact I can barely run one account, I am also technologically stunted and have no idea how to create a second, third, fourth, and so on accounts.

ObiWanKenobi2016
Admiral

Post#15 » Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:25 am

"Underestimate a determined Dennis, do not" - Yoda
HQ 10 - Sons of Death

You must do what you think is right, of course.

ChiptheFish
Major General

Post#16 » Fri Nov 09, 2018 3:13 am

BLOODYRANCOR wrote:Judge or not,yall..Rancor'sCavern is only doing wars with 4 players. Not a bad war rank,0 losses 0 draws,im just havin a blast..i do not spend money on the game,aside from a droid now n then. My accts can war alone,but a few good friends make it more fun.

No judgement here,just a lot of fun little jabs. Keep on keepin' on... and thanks for joining the conversation. :geek:
Chip the Fish, Rebel: HQ Prestige, Medals: 26K, Battle Rank: 13 (Android)
ObiTwo: Officer in this Level 43 Squad - Join us!
Casual but active L4-11 player's welcome. 2-3 wars a week. Any time-zone. English only

mkenobi
Grand Admiral

Post#17 » Fri Nov 09, 2018 7:46 am

This post made me laugh a lot. :lol:

Dennis is not the only one. I already found other squads where the same dude is running multiple accounts to play squad wars. In theory, you only need 5 good players with 100% their attacks to reach 45 in a War. If you have 5 accounts in the same faction, you only need more 2 players/accounts to capture/recapture OPs -- if you need.

CoolGuy wrote:Apart from the fact I can barely run one account, I am also technologically stunted and have no idea how to create a second, third, fourth, and so on accounts.

Easy, buddy. As I don't like to play SWC on mobiles, I use FBGR for my both Prestige accounts connected to FB, and I use NOX Android Emulator running Multiple Emulators. This helps me to donate units between my accounts, manage my clones when I'm filling squads, and coordinate my war attacks. I already played wars with 3 to 5 rebel accounts when we didn't have enough players in my squad. But is exhausting and I'm short of free time now, so I quit.

I used to use Bluestacks, but changed to NOX when I realized about the feature of creating multiple emulators on the same device. With only one Google account connected to any NOX Emulator, you can dowload SWC and instal the game to run a different account as Imperial and Rebel on any emulator.

Currently, I have about 34 Emulators running on NOX, holding a back up of my 4 current "official" SWC accounts -- those ones I play often -- and 30 SWC "clone" accounts (15 Imperial/15 Rebel) that I use to help squads to enter featured lists and auto-fill, or complete their lists to squad wars.

The problem is everytime they launch an update, I need to open every emulator and download the update for each SWC account. But no one is asking my help to fill squads now, then i didn't need to update my 30 SWC clones yet... :D
A Windows survivor now training players and helping squads through the Galaxy!

Imperial HQ Prestige in "BombSquad18" (Level 49 squad)
Rebel HQ Prestige / HQ 8 in "Ewok_revenge" (Level 50 squad)

DeathStriker

Post#18 » Fri Nov 09, 2018 8:30 am

mkenobi wrote:Currently, I have about 34 Emulators running on NOX, holding a back up of my 4 current "official" SWC accounts -- those ones I play often -- and 30 SWC "clone" accounts (15 Imperial/15 Rebel) that I use to help squads to enter featured lists and auto-fill, or complete their lists to squad wars. ... But no one is asking my help to fill squads now, then i didn't need to update my 30 SWC clones yet... :D

mkenobi - You are definitely one of the STARS of SWC... Keep shining brightly and thanks for all you do to help other Squads get up and running with New Members :D

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

mkenobi
Grand Admiral

Post#19 » Fri Nov 09, 2018 10:20 am

Hahaha, thank you DS! I'm always happy to help. :D :D :D
A Windows survivor now training players and helping squads through the Galaxy!

Imperial HQ Prestige in "BombSquad18" (Level 49 squad)
Rebel HQ Prestige / HQ 8 in "Ewok_revenge" (Level 50 squad)

ChiptheFish
Major General

Post#20 » Fri Nov 09, 2018 11:18 am

DeathStriker wrote:
mkenobi wrote:Currently, I have about 34 Emulators running on NOX, holding a back up of my 4 current "official" SWC accounts -- those ones I play often -- and 30 SWC "clone" accounts (15 Imperial/15 Rebel) that I use to help squads to enter featured lists and auto-fill, or complete their lists to squad wars. ... But no one is asking my help to fill squads now, then i didn't need to update my 30 SWC clones yet... :D

mkenobi - You are definitely one of the STARS of SWC... Keep shining brightly and thanks for all you do to help other Squads get up and running with New Members :D

The devs need to add you to their payroll my friend! A true fan and hero of the game.
Chip the Fish, Rebel: HQ Prestige, Medals: 26K, Battle Rank: 13 (Android)
ObiTwo: Officer in this Level 43 Squad - Join us!
Casual but active L4-11 player's welcome. 2-3 wars a week. Any time-zone. English only

Return to “Squad Wars Discussions”