How many Dennis's does it take to screw in a lightbulb?

All Squad Wars related topics. Questions, comments, issues, shout outs, call outs.
SnarfVader
Commander

How many Dennis's does it take to screw in a lightbulb?

Post#1 » Sun Aug 19, 2018 10:11 am

... can't be done, he's too busy running 6 bases in one squad on SW Commander:

What a busy little bee. Perhaps the SpaceBarons should rename themselves to something less plural. Isn't there a rule against this? Or is this ignored by the devs because players like this are such an obvious cash cow?

Furthermore, how the heck do you even run 6 bases at the same time? 6 devices? Running the game on 6 different browsers/FB gameroom windows?

Also furthermore, why would anyone ever do this? What a monumental waste of time :lol:
Last edited by SnarfVader on Sun Aug 19, 2018 10:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

SnarfVader
Commander

Re: How many Dennis's does it take to screw in a lightbulb?

Post#2 » Sun Aug 19, 2018 10:32 am

"At this time, there is no rule governing the amount of accounts a Commander may have as the galaxy is vast and presents many planets to control."

... looks like there isn't a rule against this type of thing. Carry on living the dream, Dennis! >.>

DeathStriker

Post#3 » Sun Aug 19, 2018 10:33 am

SnarfVader wrote:What a busy little bee. Perhaps the SpaceBarons should rename themselves to something less plural.

Well SB Squad must be doing something right when you look at their War Record.

So perhaps having Squad Members use multiple account is not a bad thing... :roll:

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

SnarfVader
Commander

Post#4 » Sun Aug 19, 2018 10:43 am

DeathStriker wrote:Well SB Squad must be doing something right when you look at their War Record.

So perhaps having Squad Members use multiple account is not a bad thing... :roll:

Yep. SpaceBarons rank.... 341. My squad: 2199.

My guess is... the thing they're doing right is bribing the matchmaking AI with cyber-twinkies. :mrgreen:

chicohound
Commodore

Post#5 » Sun Aug 19, 2018 6:33 pm

Hey, far be it for me to criticize what Dennis does from his parent's basement.

FelixKostobi
Captain

Post#6 » Mon Aug 20, 2018 9:04 am

Having multiple accounts is far from rare in this game (i have no clue about others, this is the only one i play). Why should someone do it?
1. Because he/she likes the game.
2. As you progress in game upgrading/cooling times become so long you think to find something more to do in parallel to pass the time. Eventually making a second, third, fourth.... account seems logical.
3. Being in a squad that is not too active also brings you the thought of making a second account to help your first filling its SC.
4. You may want to play as imperial AND as rebel.
5. You may want to start another account to play it in a different way than the one you started with with all the knowledge you accumulated playing your initial account.
6. In high levels the game also gets too difficult and far from fun while in lower levels is much easier and more of a game than a full time job!
7. Having multiple accounts in a squad makes coordination a lot easier LOL. Instead of having to cooridinate 15 people from all over the world you only have to coordinate with just a few. Remember this next time you 'll find yourself screeming in a squad's chat for someone to recapture an outpost! LOL. Since coordination is the key to a successful war, no doubt why these guys are high ranked.

I think that many in here could add more reasons to have multiple accounts. As for critisizing the guy, please, please don't critisize just because you don't do it. Some critisize people paying money for the game, others for being too dedicated and if we look a bit further i bet we can find a lot of reasons to critisize each other. Yes, we all have a life, jobs, families, girl/boyfriends. We put in game the time we like to spend there, being too much or too little for others. Who cares?
HQ10 Rebel only, 70k medals and counting, founder of Rebel4Ever

If you want to play squad wars seriously, feel free to join us!

http://ksod.us/squad/0c200967-cf87-11e7-a9d4-0a580a2c1020/history

LINE ID : fcostov

Midge
Grand Admiral

Post#7 » Mon Aug 20, 2018 1:53 pm

Tons have multiple accounts ... I do like the thought that SpaceBarons is doing something right because of their shit ass war record though.

And it is shit ass.

But that is cool ... they pump their money into the game so good for him (them)
Leader of The Mob Syndicate

Home of TheMidnightMob, TheMorningMob, TheMiddayMob and TheMobWantsYou

Level X Rebel : Medal Maxed

Josketer
Captain

Post#8 » Tue Aug 21, 2018 8:13 am

The real Dennis clones army.... :mrgreen:

Josketer, Leader from Argentina-501st
HQ : Prestige Level ---Rank : 19--- Medals : + 104 K
Youtube channel : Josketer
Squad Wars & PvP videos :mrgreen:
Argentina-501st - Imperial forces - Perks L 50 ;)

PartylikeVader
Captain

Post#9 » Wed Aug 22, 2018 4:27 pm

FelixKostobi wrote: [...] we all have a life, jobs, families, girl/boyfriends. We put in game the time we like to spend there, being too much or too little for others. Who cares?

A well said and sad fact of all gaming. Someone who is better than you or achieving something you cannot automatically makes them lifeless, loveless, basement living virgins. The excuses people make to justify their own current position.

Most highly successful gamers are highly successful in real life, and in doing so manage their time effectively to participate in-game and irl.
Rath Severus
Leader of PartylikeVader

legofanatikeren
Commodore

Post#10 » Thu Aug 23, 2018 12:51 am

And seeing all these well-thought-out arguments and discussions about multi-accounts, I feel bad I only went here for the lightbulb joke :)

Multi-accounts is cool, live and let live. GOO Dennis! Go get 'em!
legofanatikeren Was Here. Leader of Jedi-BladeForce - a training ground for new and experienced younglings alike. Proud officer in The jedi-Family.
#TeamLeo #flæskesteg #DanishHumor
If I meet you - you better like LEGO! :D
... No, seriously - you better do.

Return to “Squad Wars Discussions”