matchmaking unfair and outposts make it worse

All Squad Wars related topics. Questions, comments, issues, shout outs, call outs.
rebel10

matchmaking unfair and outposts make it worse

Post#1 » Sun Aug 05, 2018 7:03 am

Matchmaking so unfair the squad will eliminate squad wars. In addition when the opponent has even a couple more high levels at the end of outpost battles they will secure it. Get rid of outposts, they are making a bad thing worse.

mkenobi
Admiral

Re: matchmaking unfair and outposts make it worse

Post#2 » Mon Aug 06, 2018 7:20 am

Yeah... Matchmaking is broken since this game was build, and believe me, it's worse now than it's ever been... There are fewer squads currently playing wars, which further worsens the criteria for matchmaking.

Many squads can't play Squad Wars because they lost several players in the last weeks and they don't have members enough to start the matchmaking, many players are building new squads from scratch, and sit and wait for players to join to fill a war roster, and many other squads don't have interest in play wars anymore due to mismatches with bad matchmaking, poor rewards and Takodana frustrating draws...

With this desolating scenary, other squads are joining to play wars with Mini-bases to get easy rivals in the matchmaking. My last participating in a squad wars was with my current training squad Bombsquad18, with a list of players from HQ6 to HQ3, and we were matched with Rebels Bulgaria, a squad of Mini bases, and they had 5 HQ10s and 2 HQ8s -- all mini bases. They had no difficult to win, and still captured Takodana to make things even easier for them.
A Windows survivor now training players and helping squads through the Galaxy!

Imperial HQ10 in "BombSquad18" (Level 49 squad)
Rebel HQ10 / HQ8 in "Ewok_revenge" (Level 50 squad)

Boog
Grand Admiral

Post#3 » Mon Aug 06, 2018 7:29 am

The devs are such a bunch of dicksacks. I just don't understand why they want minibases to rule the game. It is idiotic, and would be so easy to fix.

ObiWanKenobi2016
Admiral

Post#4 » Mon Aug 06, 2018 3:09 pm

Boog wrote: I just don't understand why they want minibases to rule the game. It is idiotic, and would be so easy to fix.

It really is easy to fix and now that they are giving the game some attention, they can't fix this too soon.
HQ 10 - Sons of Death

You must do what you think is right, of course.

Return to “Squad Wars Discussions”