Possible To Delete Request Troops of the War Base

All Squad Wars related topics. Questions, comments, issues, shout outs, call outs.
Müllmann

Possible To Delete Request Troops of the War Base

Post#1 » Fri Jul 27, 2018 9:03 am

The SquadWar need the possible to delete Troops of the Request Troops because new player not know what units are good for the Warbase and they asked not. SquadWar is difficult enough without wrong donates.

DeathStriker

Re: Possible to delete Request Troops of the Warbase

Post#2 » Fri Jul 27, 2018 9:07 am

Müllmann wrote:The SquadWar need the possible to delete Troops of the Request Troops because new player not know what units are good for the Warbase and they asked not. SquadWar is difficult enough without wrong donates.

Müllmann;

You CAN NOT remove Units in your War SC.

Once Units are donated to a War SC they remain until end of War.

This is why most Squad emphasize the importance of donating exactly what is requested when donating units.

Sorry to be the messenger of bad news... :cry:

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

Müllmann

Re: Possible To Delete Request Troops of the War Base

Post#3 » Fri Jul 27, 2018 11:00 am

I know that and i wish that is possible to delete Units or a system where i can lock units i want, have this in another game. There i must lock units i want.
Now many Squads use Alts to donate useless Units as help to win SquadWars. Like the JediKnightsRules we have in SquadWar now. We lost last war with one point less them, but it looks they need more help to get more points.

Wittmann33
Captain

Post#4 » Sat Jul 28, 2018 9:29 pm

I wish! My squad gives me pathfinders and AAT hover tanks... ... and they both suck for defense!

PoeSanchez
Storm Trooper

Post#5 » Wed Aug 01, 2018 1:44 pm

my squad has a guy called 1582. bad player. donates banthas, AATs, and other bad stuff all the time. even when everyone in our squad was telling him to stop. donated banthas for squad war. wanted to get rid of them so bad. we lost that war.

Return to “Squad Wars Discussions”