JediWarriors Needs War Hungry Members!

All Squad Wars related topics. Questions, comments, issues, shout outs, call outs.
Oldrebel
Lieutenant

Re: JediWarriors is calling you!

Post#21 » Fri Aug 31, 2018 6:12 pm

Wittmann... do you know specifically how troop donation order works? SPECIFICALLY...

Wittmann33
Captain

Post#22 » Fri Aug 31, 2018 6:21 pm

Not really, what level are you, and do you want to join.

Wittmann33
Captain

Post#23 » Fri Aug 31, 2018 6:24 pm

Yes, I know how this stuff works. I bet someone will join. Plus most people in my squad are active or an officer!

CoolGuy
Commodore

Post#24 » Sat Sep 01, 2018 12:28 am

Offer has been previously made. If you want to join a good squad, with lots of level 10 players, play in 3 squad wars a week, and have good social communications come to RogueEwokReturn or RogueEwokRecruit. Sometimes you have to go backwards to go forward.

Oldrebel
Lieutenant

Post#25 » Sat Sep 01, 2018 6:08 pm

No, Wittman. Sorry, you don't know how this stuff works. Otherwise, you would be doing it. And if you don't know something as basic as troop donation order rules, then you don't know the basics.
Tip- reverse order of donation, last-in, first-out. Every time. Yes, I keep providing replays to those who deny this basic rule. Try it.
Squad recruiting is tough, even tougher when you don't know how to do it.
No, my three level 10s, level 9 and level 8 are busy elsewhere, leading and participating in established squads, I won't be joining.
And... the number of officers in your squad has zero impact/meaning.

CoolGuy
Commodore

Post#26 » Sun Sep 02, 2018 2:59 am

Sorry Wittman, I have visited your squad and it's not very good. No decent level 9 or 10 player will join you due to the lack of experienced players. You need to disband and join another squad where you can learn and advance.

Wittmann33
Captain

Post#27 » Sun Sep 02, 2018 5:59 am

Just Stop! If you are not going to join, then just don’t reply!

Oldrebel
Lieutenant

Post#28 » Sun Sep 02, 2018 5:49 pm

Lol. Lalala, fingers in ears... "I don't like what you are saying!"
Stop spamming and begging. Seriously, you have no clue how recruiting works.
A good "leader" looks for the best outcome for players in his squad, not how to maintain and build his own "power".
Seriously-this is a GAME. There is no power. A kingdom that will die is meaningless.
And offering "officer" positions as incentive? Seriously??? That is meaningless to anyone but a teen living in their parent's basement. It's no status symbol. No game advantage. No power, except to kick players and start wars. Do you really want a noob coming in and giving them those powers?

Oldrebel
Lieutenant

Post#29 » Sun Sep 02, 2018 6:09 pm

A good "leader" (or officer) knows when a merger is best for his players... He knows that giving up leadership is what is best for the team.
But... so many are convinced that they are really great leaders, when they know so little about this game. And how squads can prosper and thrive.

Oldrebel
Lieutenant

Post#30 » Sun Sep 02, 2018 6:29 pm

Do you notice? I'm not here begging for the squads that I lead, or participate with?
I don't even mention them. That's because we are looking for specific players. I know how to do so in-game. I know how to pass leadership when it's best for the squad.

Return to “Squad Wars Discussions”