JediWarriors Needs War Hungry Members!

All Squad Wars related topics. Questions, comments, issues, shout outs, call outs.
Oldrebel
Lieutenant

Re: Need War members for Jedi warriors!

Post#11 » Sun Jul 29, 2018 4:36 pm

You have 30 players in the squad. That's all you get.

Wittmann33
Captain

Post#12 » Sun Jul 29, 2018 7:11 pm

I know, but I need to remove some people. Why, do you want to join?

Oldrebel
Lieutenant

Post#13 » Mon Jul 30, 2018 5:01 am

No, just pointing out that it's pointless to ask players to join, when they can't.
If you are going to attempt to recruit, you have to keep your squad trimmed to leave room.
Plus, you have way too many to get featured, which is your best shot at actually getting players who are war-ready.

Midge
Admiral

Post#14 » Mon Jul 30, 2018 6:41 am

You want to cut down to 16. And ALWAYS cut below 20 until you get 20 you like.

That way you are featured and more people that are actually out there looking can see you.
Leader of The Mob Syndicate

Home of TheMidnightMob, TheMorningMob, TheMiddayMob and TheMobWantsYou

Level X Rebel : Medal Maxed

Cleric
Squadron Leader

Post#15 » Wed Aug 01, 2018 11:20 am

Hey Wittmann33, I am the leader of the BB8_Resistance. We are active squad with about 15 core members (currently 19/20 active). We are a lientient and fun loving squad, but we do have rules and organization. We use Discord for squad chat where were strategize and discuss the game. All squad rules are posted there as well. The squad is democratic with Officers making decisions by vote. We are a friendly bunch and have had no problems within the squad.

How many active players do you have? Would you consider a merger?

If you are interested feel welcome to join our Discord server here: https://discord.gg/ZxcEj4y and we can discuss details.
BB8_Resistance Leader
4 year Rebel

Are you a rebel who uses Discord? Join us here: https://discord.gg/ZxcEj4y

Oldrebel
Lieutenant

Post#16 » Thu Aug 02, 2018 11:50 am

Very unlikely that you will find any to merge. If someone leaves a squad, they are likely to start a new one instead of joining one that is established. That's why there are too many squads now - everyone wants to be "leader".

There are an awful lot of squads out there with 5 guys sitting around wondering why they can't get enough players for war. But they won't even so much as visit another squad to guest in a war. Gotta be their way or nothing. It's their loss, because activity just keeps dwindling. I've seen a squad chat that went back for over three months.

As someone pointed out, the experienced players that you want in a war aren't likely to join a team for war that spans levels 6-10. They already know that matching will be a disaster. And many experienced players already war with their own squad as well as visiting other squads to help in war.

CoolGuy
Commodore

Post#17 » Thu Aug 02, 2018 12:04 pm

Oldrebel wrote:Very unlikely that you will find any to merge. If someone leaves a squad, they are likely to start a new one instead of joining one that is established. That's why there are too many squads now - everyone wants to be "leader".

There are an awful lot of squads out there with 5 guys sitting around wondering why they can't get enough players for war. But they won't even so much as visit another squad to guest in a war. Gotta be their way or nothing. It's their loss, because activity just keeps dwindling. I've seen a squad chat that went back for over three months.

As someone pointed out, the experienced players that you want in a war aren't likely to join a team for war that spans levels 6-10. They already know that matching will be a disaster. And many experienced players already war with their own squad as well as visiting other squads to help in war.

Yes, exactly what I said. If you want a strong squad you need to cut players at level 7 and below. And I go back to my original offer if you want to be part of a strong squad that does 2-3 SWs a week. Bring your main players across to one of our two squads.

Wittmann33
Captain

Re: JediWarriors is calling you!

Post#18 » Fri Aug 31, 2018 6:58 am

JediWarriors is calling you

Oldrebel
Lieutenant

Post#19 » Fri Aug 31, 2018 5:35 pm

No... they are not calling anyone.
I'm sure you think you have have some "better way" of doing things. You don't.
FIND A GOOD SQUAD AND MERGE. Stop begging for things that won't happen.
I know that all these socially-challenged geeks feel a need to be "leader" or "officer". No, you need to learn to deal with social situations in which others (who know more than you) are in charge.

Oldrebel
Lieutenant

Post#20 » Fri Aug 31, 2018 5:52 pm

There are MANY squads out there, with just one stubborn guy sitting. It's just freaking stoopid. Either they can't give up "leader" position to advance and have fun, or they can't interact socially. Either way, if they join to expore, they are not likely to be good, and not good to rely on.

Return to “Squad Wars Discussions”