-corpsegrinder- Rank 2 behind DarkBrigade, how you do it, to win one war with that bases ?

All Squad Wars related topics. Questions, comments, issues, shout outs, call outs.
PartylikeVader
Captain

Re: -corpsegrinder- Rank 2 behind DarkBrigade, how you do it, to win one war with that bases ?

Post#11 » Thu Jul 19, 2018 12:43 pm

The friendships, bias, and collusion is true. Per images shared with me, the squad leader Boushh uses the sod bot and the players know about it.

Corpsegrinder Roster.PNG

Corpsegrinder Chat 1.png

Corpsegrinder Chat 2.png

Keeping everyone informed...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Rath Severus
Leader of PartylikeVader

XitLiteNtrNite
Commodore

Re: -corpsegrinder- Rank 2 behind DarkBrigade, how you do it, to win one war with that bases ?

Post#12 » Thu Jul 19, 2018 2:20 pm

Midge wrote:But, I don't think it is any more ridiculous than if a squad wars at the same time once a week, they get hit with an "ager" to punish them for not warring enough.

I find the ager too aggressive as well. But on the positive side is if you get an upset win, you can jump up in the rankings a lot. My squad got hit by the ager when we didn't war over the US Independence Day holiday (we normally war 2x a week). That dropped us from 140 to 220, which really bugged me at the time. But then earlier this week matched and beat the 55th ranked squad, which jumped us back up to number 62; I doubt we would have made that big a jump if our sigma hadn't increased. So, in our case, the increase in sigma, and short-term drop, turned out to be a "good thing" for us in the long haul.
In game name: Paper Tiger, officer in Hostile.Warfare
Line ID: paper-tiger
Discord: #6882

DarkRebel
Admiral

Post#13 » Mon Jul 23, 2018 8:25 am

So we just finished another war.

Here are some key stats. Tell me which stat is the most irrelevant inpredicting who will win.

Squad A:
KSOD ranking: 2539
Medal ranking: 50
HQ levels: 14 HQ 10, 1 HQ 9
WAR record (117): 83W, 15D, 19L. Winning percentage (excluding draws): 81%

Squad B:
KSOD ranking: 193
Medal ranking: 684
HQ levels: 7 HQ 10, 5 HQ 9, 3 HQ 8
WAR record (224): 117W, 20D, 87L. Winning percentage (excludes draws): 57%

Outposts in play: Tat, Hoth, Erkit.

Looking at these stats on paper, one can easily predict the war outcome.

Which squad do you think should win ?

Which stats you should IGNORE in inpredicting the outcome in this case and why ?

Return to “Squad Wars Discussions”