-corpsegrinder- Rank 2 behind DarkBrigade, how you do it, to win one war with that bases ?

All Squad Wars related topics. Questions, comments, issues, shout outs, call outs.
StrikerRebel
Captain

-corpsegrinder- Rank 2 behind DarkBrigade, how you do it, to win one war with that bases ?

Post#1 » Thu Jun 21, 2018 10:56 am

Somebody here to explain me the -corpsegrinder-tactic, I know low bases with less skill, not so tuff opponents, but many of their bases dont have 1 turret, so you dont need any opo to take their bases 3 star. Is this a cheater squad or what ?

Saw in their history, that they fought against tuffer squads and only loose 7 till 20 stars, cant believe that...

DarkRebel
Admiral

Re: -corpsegrinder- Rank 2 behind DarkBrigade, how you do it, to win one war with that bases ?

Post#2 » Thu Jun 21, 2018 11:22 am

StrikerRebel wrote:Somebody here to explain me the -corpsegrinder-tactic, I know low bases with less skill, not so tuff opponents, but many of their bases dont have 1 turret, so you dont need any opo to take their bases 3 star. Is this a cheater squad or what ?

Saw in their history, that they fought against tuffer squads and only loose 7 till 20 stars, cant believe that...

L10 SC on defense, L10 troops on offense, against low level opponents.

Boog
Grand Admiral

Re: -corpsegrinder- Rank 2 behind DarkBrigade, how you do it, to win one war with that bases ?

Post#3 » Thu Jun 21, 2018 11:23 am

The opponents suck, that's how they do it.

ScubaSteveRN
Officer

Post#4 » Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:56 pm

They are sandbagging, do a search for this. They should be dropped out of KSOD

barnabilopez
Squadron Leader

Post#5 » Tue Jul 17, 2018 7:50 am

they are friends with the ksod moderators.

barnabilopez
Squadron Leader

Post#6 » Tue Jul 17, 2018 8:12 am

There are several mini squads That will not lose in a war against the grinds.

PhoenixAZ1899
Admiral

Post#7 » Wed Jul 18, 2018 12:16 pm

barnabilopez wrote:they are friends with the ksod moderators.

To my (very limited) knowledge, this statement is not true.
Chasin' after my fortune & glory
~152,000 medals. Newborn Prestige Base. Free to play (use air and SC only in emergencies). Rank 29. Not bragging: these stats tell you what I am seeing at my level. Your mileage will vary.

PartylikeVader
Captain

Post#8 » Wed Jul 18, 2018 4:12 pm

PhoenixAZ1899 wrote:

Its very true, let alone themselves who run the bots.
Rath Severus
Leader of PartylikeVader

Midge
Grand Admiral

Post#9 » Thu Jul 19, 2018 7:09 am

PhoenixAZ1899 wrote:

This statement would rate as "somewhat" true.

Simply put, they "grandfathered" them in because, it appears, some CG guys were griping and are friends of some of the KSOD guys.

I think it is ridiculous that they have not been removed. But, I don't think it is any more ridiculous than if a squad wars at the same time once a week, they get hit with an "ager" to punish them for not warring enough.

Not my site though, so can't gripe too much.
Leader of The Mob Syndicate

Home of TheMidnightMob, TheMorningMob, TheMiddayMob and TheMobWantsYou

Level X Rebel : Medal Maxed

ShortStormTrooper
Squadron Leader

Post#10 » Thu Jul 19, 2018 12:16 pm

Not sure if it's true or not, but have heard it is through the grapevine. Shame these guys integrity is in question over it as l find ksod a great addition to the game. Hey if its the price for continued service its a small price to pay l say.

Return to “Squad Wars Discussions”