-corpsegrinder- Rank 2 behind DarkBrigade, how you do it, to win one war with that bases ?

All Squad Wars related topics. Questions, comments, issues, shout outs, call outs.
StrikerRebel
Captain

-corpsegrinder- Rank 2 behind DarkBrigade, how you do it, to win one war with that bases ?

Post#1 » Thu Jun 21, 2018 10:56 am

Somebody here to explain me the -corpsegrinder-tactic, I know low bases with less skill, not so tuff opponents, but many of their bases dont have 1 turret, so you dont need any opo to take their bases 3 star. Is this a cheater squad or what ?

Saw in their history, that they fought against tuffer squads and only loose 7 till 20 stars, cant believe that...

DarkRebel
Admiral

Re: -corpsegrinder- Rank 2 behind DarkBrigade, how you do it, to win one war with that bases ?

Post#2 » Thu Jun 21, 2018 11:22 am

StrikerRebel wrote:Somebody here to explain me the -corpsegrinder-tactic, I know low bases with less skill, not so tuff opponents, but many of their bases dont have 1 turret, so you dont need any opo to take their bases 3 star. Is this a cheater squad or what ?

Saw in their history, that they fought against tuffer squads and only loose 7 till 20 stars, cant believe that...

L10 SC on defense, L10 troops on offense, against low level opponents.

Boog
Admiral

Re: -corpsegrinder- Rank 2 behind DarkBrigade, how you do it, to win one war with that bases ?

Post#3 » Thu Jun 21, 2018 11:23 am

The opponents suck, that's how they do it.

ScubaSteveRN
Officer

Post#4 » Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:56 pm

They are sandbagging, do a search for this. They should be dropped out of KSOD

Return to “Squad Wars Discussions”