Outpost Difficulty

All Squad Wars related topics. Questions, comments, issues, shout outs, call outs.
boostedsilvia
Lieutenant

Outpost Difficulty

Post#1 » Thu May 24, 2018 7:26 am

Who has experienced Increased difficulty for Outposts in wars since the latest "maintenance"? Also, the layout is a little different as well. I'm ok with it but please give people a head ups Disney.

ChiptheFish
Commodore

Re: Outpost Difficulty

Post#2 » Thu May 24, 2018 7:28 am

Haven't warred yet, but I'd be happy to see them buffed. I can roll any L9 outpost with 5 or 6 buffed jets...it shouldn't be that easy IMHO
Chip the Fish, Rebel: HQ10, Medals: 26K, Battle Rank: 13 (Android)
FriendsofOB1: A Level 45 Squad - Join us!
Casual but active L4-10 player's welcome. 1-2 wars a week. Any time-zone. English only

boostedsilvia
Lieutenant

Post#3 » Thu May 24, 2018 7:35 am

Yes, same here. HQ9/10s might not notice much but HQ5-8s will. Got caught off-guard and lost an attack because of it. Might be something to look out for.

Boog
Admiral

Post#4 » Thu May 24, 2018 9:44 am

I hit level 9 Dando with a level 8 base this morning, and didn't notice anything different.

mkenobi
Admiral

Post#5 » Thu May 24, 2018 10:06 am

boostedsilvia wrote:Yes, same here. HQ9/10s might not notice much but HQ5-8s will. Got caught off-guard and lost an attack because of it. Might be something to look out for.

I'm not playing wars, but this is something to care about when hitting a high level OP. I usual can recapture any OP at HQ 9 with level 7 troops using Armory skins with my Rebel HQ7. Never had difficult so far.

Good to know. I will keep an eye open if we go for war in the next days.
Leader of AndroidsDream Squad on Windows. Empire Level 10, 45k medals, Rank 16.
Level 10 Imperial on Vacation!
Level 9/8 Rebel (in "Ewok_revenge" squad Level 50, come visit and enjoy our perks!)

Shelendil
Admiral

Post#6 » Thu May 24, 2018 10:24 am

Guessing if you attack an outpost containing burst turrets with jets you will notice a large difference.
ShadyRebels24
You know you wanna be shady ;)

boostedsilvia
Lieutenant

Post#7 » Thu May 24, 2018 11:08 am

It also seems that they changed the OP base layouts as well. Something to look at..

Return to “Squad Wars Discussions”