Outpost Difficulty

All Squad Wars related topics. Questions, comments, issues, shout outs, call outs.
boostedsilvia
Lieutenant

Outpost Difficulty

Post#1 » Thu May 24, 2018 7:26 am

Who has experienced Increased difficulty for Outposts in wars since the latest "maintenance"? Also, the layout is a little different as well. I'm ok with it but please give people a head ups Disney.

ChiptheFish
Major General

Re: Outpost Difficulty

Post#2 » Thu May 24, 2018 7:28 am

Haven't warred yet, but I'd be happy to see them buffed. I can roll any L9 outpost with 5 or 6 buffed jets...it shouldn't be that easy IMHO
Chip the Fish, Rebel: HQ10, Medals: 26K, Battle Rank: 13 (Android)
ObiTwo: Officer in this Level 43 Squad - Join us!
Casual but active L4-11 player's welcome. 2-3 wars a week. Any time-zone. English only

boostedsilvia
Lieutenant

Post#3 » Thu May 24, 2018 7:35 am

Yes, same here. HQ9/10s might not notice much but HQ5-8s will. Got caught off-guard and lost an attack because of it. Might be something to look out for.

Boog
Grand Admiral

Post#4 » Thu May 24, 2018 9:44 am

I hit level 9 Dando with a level 8 base this morning, and didn't notice anything different.

mkenobi
Admiral

Post#5 » Thu May 24, 2018 10:06 am

boostedsilvia wrote:Yes, same here. HQ9/10s might not notice much but HQ5-8s will. Got caught off-guard and lost an attack because of it. Might be something to look out for.

I'm not playing wars, but this is something to care about when hitting a high level OP. I usual can recapture any OP at HQ 9 with level 7 troops using Armory skins with my Rebel HQ7. Never had difficult so far.

Good to know. I will keep an eye open if we go for war in the next days.
A Windows survivor now training players and helping squads through the Galaxy!

Imperial HQ10 in "BombSquad18" (Level 49 squad)
Rebel HQ10 / HQ8 in "Ewok_revenge" (Level 50 squad)

Shelendil
Admiral

Post#6 » Thu May 24, 2018 10:24 am

Guessing if you attack an outpost containing burst turrets with jets you will notice a large difference.
ShadyRebels24
You know you wanna be shady ;)

boostedsilvia
Lieutenant

Post#7 » Thu May 24, 2018 11:08 am

It also seems that they changed the OP base layouts as well. Something to look at..

Return to “Squad Wars Discussions”