Potential cheaters?

All Squad Wars related topics. Questions, comments, issues, shout outs, call outs.
Boog
Grand Admiral

Re: Potential cheaters?

Post#11 » Sat May 12, 2018 10:09 am

coocoo wrote:
Spirit wrote:Looking at the Ksod data for legion, they look a solid squad. All players joined 2018, with the core players joining Jan/Feb. Lots of strong bases with the 2 strongest bases, both lev10s, not in this war. Looking at donations/received, they seem very active here too.
The stats show draws and losses too rather than 100% wins.
I would say they are a newish, tough squad.

They had L5 bases take out L8 bases with L10 SC trops with just tako. They had L6 based getting L9 ops. They had a L6 base take out some full L9 bases with L10 SC troops and just Tako. All of these were successful the first try. I could buy maybe one or 2 getting lucky - but no way the consistency of what they are doing is legit. And just now L8 bases taking out high level L10 bases. just not possible with this consistency.

That's cheating? I've done all those things. Taking out level 8 bases is no big deal for a level 5 with Tako. I took out level 9's as a five with Tako. Who cares what's in the SC? Anyone with some experience wipes those troops out easily, and they never factor into the battle.

I'm have two level 8 bases, and regularly take out level 10's with Tako. Don't confuse experience and skill with cheating.

Schruaf
Commodore

Post#12 » Sat May 12, 2018 11:35 am

I agree with Boog.

With Tako it is possible to beat players a few levels higher than yourself quite easily.
Espacially when you have Tako and Dando.

Keep in mind Tako gives a +500% bonus on the attack of your infantry.

coocoo
Squadron Leader

Post#13 » Sat May 12, 2018 11:51 am

Boog wrote:
coocoo wrote:
Spirit wrote:Looking at the Ksod data for legion, they look a solid squad. All players joined 2018, with the core players joining Jan/Feb. Lots of strong bases with the 2 strongest bases, both lev10s, not in this war. Looking at donations/received, they seem very active here too.
The stats show draws and losses too rather than 100% wins.
I would say they are a newish, tough squad.

They had L5 bases take out L8 bases with L10 SC trops with just tako. They had L6 based getting L9 ops. They had a L6 base take out some full L9 bases with L10 SC troops and just Tako. All of these were successful the first try. I could buy maybe one or 2 getting lucky - but no way the consistency of what they are doing is legit. And just now L8 bases taking out high level L10 bases. just not possible with this consistency.

That's cheating? I've done all those things. Taking out level 8 bases is no big deal for a level 5 with Tako. I took out level 9's as a five with Tako. Who cares what's in the SC? Anyone with some experience wipes those troops out easily, and they never factor into the battle.

I'm have two level 8 bases, and regularly take out level 10's with Tako. Don't confuse experience and skill with cheating.

I could buy this if they had tako and dando - but this was tako only. And I agree certain skilled players can do a lot with tako only - but their entire squad easily dropped all our based including full L10's. No way in my opinion and in the opinion of other squad members who have been in plenty of tako dando wars that this does not pass the sniff test. They almost always get to 45 - granted squads turn over - but no way they are getting tako every war.

Perhaps this sums it up best. The L5 that took out 3 L8’s with only Tako. level 5 HQ , level 4 and a level 5 transport , level 4 SC , factorys level 1 and 3 , barricks levels 3 and 2 @ 4.
SenateGuards Active squad looking for high level Rebel Commanders.
http://senateguards.freeforums.net/

Boog
Grand Admiral

Post#14 » Sat May 12, 2018 1:03 pm

coocoo wrote:
Boog wrote:
coocoo wrote:

I could buy this if they had tako and dando - but this was tako only. And I agree certain skilled players can do a lot with tako only - but their entire squad easily dropped all our based including full L10's. No way in my opinion and in the opinion of other squad members who have been in plenty of tako dando wars that this does not pass the sniff test. They almost always get to 45 - granted squads turn over - but no way they are getting tako every war.

Perhaps this sums it up best. The L5 that took out 3 L8’s with only Tako. level 5 HQ , level 4 and a level 5 transport , level 4 SC , factorys level 1 and 3 , barricks levels 3 and 2 @ 4.

Attacking a level 10 base in war with tako is easier than attacking a typical level 10 dev base, which is what any decent level 8 attacks 80% of the time. The only difference is the squad center, but if you know how to use Vader, squad center troops are trivial. In our wars, we frequently just get tako and ignore the other outposts because it is all you need. There are several ways to easily deal with SC troops, sniping with air or Kessen being only two of them. Those 8's may well also be level 10's. The 5's could also be 10's.

Boge
Squadron Leader

Post#15 » Sat May 12, 2018 4:19 pm

Legion are cheaters. A level 5 player took back a level 9 outpost. We had all outposts. I do not belive that is possible. You do not have any Buff at level 5. and not many troops to use.
---------------------------------------------------------------
Boge - ElvenRebels
Former officer in the Windows squad - Kiwirebels2

Boog
Grand Admiral

Post#16 » Sat May 12, 2018 8:13 pm

Depends on the outpost. If it's hoth, it is easy as hell. Anyone with tie advanced samples can do it. Two level 1 tie advanced on the hq takes it down. I could also see it with Yavin, that outpost is a joke. If we talking Dando, ok, that would take more help of a different kind, lol.

PartylikeVader
Captain

Post#17 » Sun May 13, 2018 6:16 am

Boge wrote:Legion are cheaters. A level 5 player took back a level 9 outpost. We had all outposts. I do not belive that is possible. You do not have any Buff at level 5. and not many troops to use.

Low levels can knock out HQ9 outposts, with ranging difficulty. For example, HQ9 Hoth can be won using a single unit by a HQ4 commander (both factions) whereas HQ9 Tatooine is almost impossible, but I have seen it done. This usually involves a rage rancor, stormtroopers as bait and an ATAT that tunnels the HQ before taking out the remaining shield generators (requiring a precise initial drop)

If this was about an HQ6 taking HQ9 outposts, I wouldn’t bother posting since HQ6 has an armory unlocked and can easily clear any level outpost with the right SC fill and armory buffs. There are good uses for SC in WAR here with powerful troops that an HQ6 cannot use normally but with an SC they can. Jump/Jet troopers are a prime example of buffed units an HQ6 can access through their SC and armory.

Can you provide a screenshot of the WAR staging screen of this player and the chat updates log showing they took Tatooine so this can be analyzed further?

Thank you.
Rath Severus
Leader of PartylikeVader

ChiptheFish
Commodore

Post#18 » Sun May 13, 2018 6:23 am

I'm tired of reading about cheaters...
Chip the Fish, Rebel: HQ10, Medals: 26K, Battle Rank: 13 (Android)
FriendsofOB1: A Level 50 Squad - Join us!
Casual but active L4-10 player's welcome. 1-2 wars a week. Any time-zone. English only

Boog
Grand Admiral

Post#19 » Sun May 13, 2018 8:35 am

ChiptheFish wrote:I'm tired of reading about cheaters...

+1,000,000

baso
Officer

Post#20 » Mon May 21, 2018 10:42 pm

On this day.... I was attacked by obus from jedi.nights. The replay showed a 1 star 71% with a full load out but he result was 100% loss. Gutted because I had managed to protect the 25k CB.

Return to “Squad Wars Discussions”