Medal system

All Squad Wars related topics. Questions, comments, issues, shout outs, call outs.
soaperss

Medal system

Post#1 » Fri Mar 02, 2018 3:25 pm

Am I the only one sick and tired of the medal system? I mean I get 14 - 18 medals for a 3 star win and lose like 36 for one attack loss lol.Gg Disney

Mediocrity64

Re: Medal system

Post#2 » Fri Mar 02, 2018 4:57 pm

The medal system is totally weird.
A hit on a player just above your medal count will earn the most medals (mid-high 30s, 40s). A hit on a 140k medal player will earn about mid20s (from my perspective at lvX, 46k). And a hit on a player with slightly lower medals will only earn 18. Hitting a player with much less total medals count will earn fewer rewards again, but carry biggest risk.

So if you look for medal rewards of 38+ medals, you'll be hitting a player with a tally slightly higher than your own. Same for on defence, if you get cleaned out by a player for 38 medals say, they're just behind you in the medal tally.

The same is true for cogs/conflict points.

KPD
Commander

Post#3 » Fri Mar 02, 2018 6:52 pm

Soaperss- are you doing a ton of skipping folks with active guard reserve or is this really a common thing?

I’m level 7 right now with 11k medals and it’s pretty even for me with 100s I get and a 100 loss both being around 26-28 medals.

ScoAT
Storm Trooper

Post#4 » Thu Apr 19, 2018 7:14 am

Medal are useless ... a lot of users are tring to lose medals to be able to match in squad war with easiest opponent or during events to gain faster the main prize :) ... so what are you discussing here ;) ?

Return to “Squad Wars Discussions”