NOTICE: New Squad Wars Victory Crate Rewards

All Squad Wars related topics. Questions, comments, issues, shout outs, call outs.
Gharris92
Commander

Re: NOTICE: New Squad Wars Victory Crate Rewards

Post#21 » Mon Feb 19, 2018 7:36 am

I went and got 2 crates 500 crystals each. Got 8 med 6 at-act 6 lord vader. I have noticed there is an offer now £9.99 3 chances not 2. Check it out
Commanderharris
1st_ORDER2
(Officer)

Pirate
Major General

Post#22 » Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:02 am

mkenobi wrote:I think we only get these new frags for Armory items only when we already have all the old Elite units maxed out? I only want frags for TXs, the rest I'm not interested.

I have classics maxed and received 10 TX frags in last victory crate. It was a welcome change from the usual 3M credits.
ⒹⒶⓇⓀⓈⒾⒹⒺ
Imperial Squad

Windows Survivor

Ezeckiel
Storm Trooper

Post#23 » Wed Feb 28, 2018 11:55 pm

This is good that they added more rewards, more chance to upgrade other good units (even if the heavies are a bit useless since the armory perks change the jets into the only unit to use to win).

rawrebel
Commodore

Post#24 » Thu Mar 01, 2018 12:23 am

Heavys aren't that bad if you have the skin at lv 10 ,but is a long way till getting all those frags....
And some change of load is allways welcome

DeathStriker

Post#25 » Fri Mar 30, 2018 6:27 pm

NEW REWARDS Are Great!!

Today, SOD won another Squad Wars and in my Victory Crate was 10 x Stolen TX-225 Frags :D

It gave me enough for a Level 4 Upgrade!! (still trailing behind other Elite Units which are Level 5+)

I will need to wait for 6.5 hours for my Arctic Jetpack Trooper to Upgrade to Level 5 and then the TX-225 is next!

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

carlos413
Commodore

Post#26 » Sat Mar 31, 2018 9:25 am

DeathStriker wrote:NEW REWARDS Are Great!!

Today, SOD won another Squad Wars and in my Victory Crate was 10 x Stolen TX-225 Frags :D

It gave me enough for a Level 4 Upgrade!! (still trailing behind other Elite Units which are Level 5+)

I will need to wait for 6.5 hours for my Arctic Jetpack Trooper to Upgrade to Level 5 and then the TX-225 is next!

Sweet!!!
Sypress Officer HQ Lvl 10, 44k medals.
Yodas Padawans is recruiting Open to all
Line ID sypress2

Return to “Squad Wars Discussions”