Chat with Rival Squad after a war

All Squad Wars related topics. Questions, comments, issues, shout outs, call outs.
Spirit
Major General

Re: Chat with Rival Squad after a war

Post#11 » Fri Feb 16, 2018 7:47 am

Hi Midge,
Yes I take your point about the elite squads using chat apps in order to keep winning. I have been in several who use Line or Discord.
I still dont think I want to chat to opposition teams though.
An Amazon player, squeezing every last minute from the game..

Player name Dog. Biting rebs across the galaxy.

Lando37
Captain

Post#12 » Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:50 am

Thank you all for your comments. We do use the LINE app, but not extensively. We want to take our game to that next level. Currently ranked 358 on SOD and moving up!
Squadron Leader
TampaAllies Rebel Squadron

Poene
Commodore

Post#13 » Fri Feb 16, 2018 1:15 pm

Is there some generic chatroom where players from all squads are welcome? (Comparable to a big IRC chatroom?)
Or are the chatrooms private with only handpicked players being allowed? I am not talking about the chats of the actual squads. Those are off limits of course.

ZeroCool
Captain

Post#14 » Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:14 pm

Some of our members use both chat apps Line and Groupme, including myself, but just not for gaming alone for the rest of my hobbies I use mIRC either on undernet or Efnet.
What Doesn't Kill You - Just Makes You Stranger

Piaresquare
Commander

Post#15 » Sat Feb 17, 2018 2:00 am

Just watch out line can have some extreme drama when you get 400+ players in one chat.... it’s usually nothing but a headache. Especially if Pi is there (yes that was me talking in 3rd person, learned from death striker)
Piaresquare - Darkpath
Darth Vicious - ByDesign

ObiWanKenobi2016
Admiral

Post#16 » Sat Feb 17, 2018 9:00 am

LINE definitely adds another dimension to the game, and is a fantastic source of information.

The chatrooms on LINE are created by users inviting others to a group chat. You can't therefore simply download LINE and search for them. You need to have a username from someone in a group, they need to 'add' you as a contact, then they can invite you to the chat group/room. It's in the bigger rooms that you might be able to find someone from the opposing squad.
HQ 10 - Sons of Death

You must do what you think is right, of course.

ObiTwo
Major General

Post#17 » Fri Feb 23, 2018 10:02 pm

Durza's-Elite, if any members in here, very good war. From 45-22 down and only 14 attacks left, you managed to claw your way back for a draw in a non tako war. Resepect guys. We'll try harder to beat you next time :)
http://www.YouTube.com/ObiTwo (tips, strategies and layouts for rebels)

Return to “Squad Wars Discussions”