Chat with Rival Squad after a war

All Squad Wars related topics. Questions, comments, issues, shout outs, call outs.
Wyvern70
Squadron Leader

Chat with Rival Squad after a war

Post#1 » Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:33 am

Greetings,

Here is a question for the group. My squad just recently finished a war and barely won. During the war a couple teammates and myself thought it would be cool to talk to the rival after the game. It was out of respect for the team we played against. Not sure if Disney would consider a feature to do that but just wondering what would be your opinion on that.

Cheers,

Wyvern70
Squads: SkellysAuxiliary
YoungRebels

Piaresquare
Commander

Re: Chat with Rival Squad after a war

Post#2 » Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:55 am

I talk with most squads I War with before, during and after via line. Most big squads and lots of lower squads have some type of presence there.
Piaresquare - Darkpath
Darth Vicious - ByDesign

Wyvern70
Squadron Leader

Post#3 » Sun Jan 21, 2018 8:03 am

Plaresquare

I never used anything outside of what the game has. I have heard of people chat about using line chat. How you do it or get to it?
Squads: SkellysAuxiliary
YoungRebels

DeathStriker

Post#4 » Sun Jan 21, 2018 8:33 am

Wyvern70 wrote:Plaresquare

I never used anything outside of what the game has. I have heard of people chat about using line chat. How you do it or get to it?

Wyvern70 - LINE is a Mobile Chat App (green icon) which is available for all Game Platforms and Devices (iOS, Android, Windows, Mac).

Look in your appropriate App Store...

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

Lando37
Captain

Post#5 » Wed Feb 14, 2018 5:02 pm

How do you find squads in the Line App? I would like to chat with a squad we just played, but not sure how to contact them?
Last edited by Lando37 on Thu Feb 15, 2018 10:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Squadron Leader
TampaAllies Rebel Squadron

DeathStriker

Post#6 » Wed Feb 14, 2018 6:08 pm

Lando37 wrote:How do you find squads in the Line App? I would like to chat with a squad we just played, but not sure hoe to contact them?

Lando37 - Look here and see if Squad has a Recruitement Post. Often Squads will post a Line Contact...

You could also try doing a Squad Search on KSoD Website. When you find the Squad look at the Members list and then see if you can find someone with that Player Name here on the Forum... perhaps (if it is a uncommon name) if you find it here they may be in the Squad you mentioned.

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

Midge
Admiral

Post#7 » Thu Feb 15, 2018 11:10 am

The LINE community is a whole other world for this game ... if you are a casual player, don't go there.

If you want to be elite ... it is virtually a must.
Leader of The Mob Syndicate

Home of TheMidnightMob, TheMorningMob, TheMiddayMob and TheMobWantsYou

Level X Rebel : Medal Maxed

jaybinx
Captain

Post#8 » Thu Feb 15, 2018 11:48 am

if you search for a squad within the game's search feature, many times the squad's description at the top will list their line id.
Jedi-Warlords

Spirit
Commodore

Post#9 » Thu Feb 15, 2018 2:24 pm

Have been in many squads over recent years but not sure I would want to chat with enemy squad about the war. Have been in squads who use a chat app but most dont seem to.
Player name Ghost. A level 10 Imperial hitman. Feel the force.

Member of TeaBagAJedi join us

Reps needed please.....

Midge
Admiral

Post#10 » Thu Feb 15, 2018 2:46 pm

Spirit wrote:Have been in many squads over recent years but not sure I would want to chat with enemy squad about the war. Have been in squads who use a chat app but most dont seem to.

95% of the elite squads in the game use a chat app and the large majority of that uses LINE. Probably actually higher than 95%. Not every member of every squad, but there is a known rep from almost every top notch squad in the game floating around on LINE.

Opening up a dual chat with the enemy is actually one of the most fun things to do in the game. Either they are nice as hell and it is fun, or they are jackasses ... and that is fun too .... :)

If you want to take your game to another level, I highly recommend the LINE app and getting in a squad that uses it is extensively.
Leader of The Mob Syndicate

Home of TheMidnightMob, TheMorningMob, TheMiddayMob and TheMobWantsYou

Level X Rebel : Medal Maxed

Return to “Squad Wars Discussions”