Victory Crate rewards maxed out?

All Squad Wars related topics. Questions, comments, issues, shout outs, call outs.
sgu97cab
Major General

Re: Victory Crate rewards maxed out?

Post#11 » Mon Jan 22, 2018 5:34 pm

I'm maxed on all those units too, and our squad is level 50 now with only a few more of the level 8 perks to finish upgrading. They should definitely add other units to the rewards, and also introduce another 10 levels or so of squad level and possibly some new perks.
Main Account: Bacon (level 10). LINE ID: sgu97cab
Second account: nEggs (level 8)
Squad - NewSithEmpire

Forceisweaknyou
Grand Admiral

Post#12 » Mon Jan 22, 2018 5:40 pm

I would love to see fragments from other units
Leader ofSHADOW-GUARDrank140 148300k X
Looking forward to Ep9.

Axeman77
Commodore

Post#13 » Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:35 am

Introduce new levels and add perks which reduce the build times of infantry and vehicles!!
Axeman - EPIC-SQUAD - HQ 10 - 24.1k medals
Axeman Lives - EPIC-SQUAD - HQ 8 - 7.3k medals
EPIC-SQUAD are recruiting for active new Empire members on android/ios. HQ5 & above welcome. PM me for info.

mkenobi
Admiral

Post#14 » Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:05 am

The problem with Wars is they have no costs for us. We play Wars for free -- in game words, no crystals required except to rush the troops/air cooking time -- so isn't interesting for Disney to increase the rewards. I think they only gave the old Elite in the crates after the "Summer of SW" because wars were losing players, and many big squads have members that use crystals to fill starship command or rush their loadout to attack again while they have Takodana.

My Imperial base has all old Elites maxed out to 10, except MTV -- what means I will get only frags for MTV until have it maxed out too. My Squad is level 45 so I'll keep playing to help the Squad. While Rebel, only Kessen is maxed out, then the frags keep me interested in playing wars while my Squad already reached Level 50.

I would like to see frags for other units in the War crates, as Lord Vader/R2 & 3P0, TXs, Tie Striker/Fang Fighter, Security Droid/Drabatan, Death Trooper/eAT-TE, or even the hero spider, but they are Units attached to Special Events that Disney uses to take money from players buying crates for them in the store. Giving these units for free in war rewards would be a shot in the foot (or paw, for Mickey of course)...
Leader of AndroidsDream Squad on Windows. Empire Level 10, 45k medals, Rank 16.
Imperial HQ10 on Vacation!
Rebel HQ10 on Vacation and Rebel HQ8 in "Ewok_revenge" (Level 50 Squad)

Return to “Squad Wars Discussions”