Victory Crate rewards maxed out?

All Squad Wars related topics. Questions, comments, issues, shout outs, call outs.
KPD
Commander

Victory Crate rewards maxed out?

Post#1 » Sat Jan 20, 2018 2:26 pm

This might be a pretty common thing for folks who’ve been involved for a year or more, but when not in a special event, do Victory Crates from Squad Wars regularly only give credits/alloy/rep points and no frags if frags for certain units are already maxed out?

I’m lvl 7 but have frags to max out Kessen, Decimator, Tie Advanced, Shock Troopers, MTV and possibly a couple other units. Am I looking at Squad War rewards of just being essentially a job well done in beating the other squad from here on out?

Tamarack
Commodore

Re: Victory Crate rewards maxed out?

Post#2 » Sat Jan 20, 2018 2:29 pm

Heya. ;)
So when you have maxed out all of the ones you mentioned you get extra alloy/credits from the war victory crates. Last night I picked up 3 million credits, 10 rep points, and 3 million credits.

Other times I have picked up 6 million alloy, 10 rep, 6 million alloy. :P But you only get to keep 6 as the first reward maxes out your storage.

You can also get combo's of alloy rep credits. etc.

Hope that helps. ;)

Tamarack
Leader of Dark-Plague
We are recruiting! Send me a message to get in!

DeathStriker

Post#3 » Sat Jan 20, 2018 2:35 pm

KPD wrote:...?

KPD... The current Victory Crates Rewards are:

1. Resources in amounts of 100% of max storage, or 50% of Max Storage, or 25% of Maxed Storage.
  2. 10 x Reputation
  3. Classic Event Unit Frags - or if those are maxed then... 50% of Max Credit Storage.

FOR EXAMPLE: Since I have all Classic Event Units Maxed - as a Level 10 Commander - I often see:

1. Resources in amounts of 100% of max storage, or 50% of Max Storage, or 25% of Maxed Storage.
  2. 10 x Reputation
  3. 3,000,000 Credits.
Hope this helps you understand better...

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

KPD
Commander

Post#4 » Sun Jan 21, 2018 4:42 pm

Thanks folks. And thanks again DS for the behind the scenes details!

YourFather
Major General

Post#5 » Sun Jan 21, 2018 4:45 pm

It's great you brought this up. The current rewards were introduced for the "Summer of Squad Wars" in 2017. It's now winter, 2018.
Anyone else think it's time to embrace the new year and change the rewards already?

Jaksemate
Commander

Post#6 » Mon Jan 22, 2018 5:09 am

Maybe even include new hero fragments such as SD-K4 (spider) or Death Trooper.

Pirate
Major General

Post#7 » Mon Jan 22, 2018 5:18 am

YourFather wrote:Anyone else think it's time to embrace the new year and change the rewards already?

Yes, please. Anything different would be good.
ⒹⒶⓇⓀⓈⒾⒹⒺ
Imperial Squad

Windows Survivor

KPD
Commander

Post#8 » Mon Jan 22, 2018 12:49 pm

I maxed out on the spider pretty quickly, but would love if they expended the frags to other units / skins. I don’t think it would even hurt, and might help the Mouse’s bottom line. If top HQs were maxing their frags in Squad Wars, there might be more room for newcomers or lower levels to get a higher % in conflicts and get more frags there to keep them interested and not totally overmatched by higher level players who’ve been around.

YourFather
Major General

Post#9 » Mon Jan 22, 2018 1:18 pm

KPD wrote:I maxed out on the spider pretty quickly, but would love if they expended the frags to other units / skins. I don’t think it would even hurt, and might help the Mouse’s bottom line. If top HQs were maxing their frags in Squad Wars, there might be more room for newcomers or lower levels to get a higher % in conflicts and get more frags there to keep them interested and not totally overmatched by higher level players who’ve been around.

Exactly. We can still include classic event units in the possible rewards. The mouse just needs to add more units/skins to the list of possible rewards.

Not expanding on the rewards for squad wars will slowly kill this game as squad wars is one of the few things that keeps long-time players around.

KPD
Commander

Post#10 » Mon Jan 22, 2018 5:29 pm

YourFather wrote:
Not expanding on the rewards for squad wars will slowly kill this game as squad wars is one of the few things that keeps long-time players around.

I agree - I’ve only been playing for about 9 months, and not getting anything truly useful when we win in squad wars (even rep points aren’t so important as we’re lvl 45 and I rarely use perks other than stars for switching planets) has sucked the enjoyment there. I’m an officer but considered not includ8ng myself in them...

Maybe I also won’t be as upset when we lose too, but we’re on a good streak of late! ;)

Return to “Squad Wars Discussions”