Squad War hacking?

All Squad Wars related topics. Questions, comments, issues, shout outs, call outs.
Haymaker

Squad War hacking?

Post#1 » Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:48 am

I was under the impression that armory perks do not work in SW. A lvl 9 imp player took out 3 rebel lvl 10''s in less than an hour. In addition, when you scout his base, he barely has lvl 9 buildings, and his walls and hq are flashing as if they have the armory perks. Is this normal?

KTOWN
Commander

Re: Squad War hacking?

Post#2 » Fri Jan 19, 2018 6:53 pm

HQs and walls flashing means his squad has captured the Erkit outpost. Its strengthens the HQ and walls.

What other outposts are in this war? If its Takodana or Tatooine, its not shocking to see a lower level take out a level 10. Especially Takodana, as its the most overpowered outpost in the game.

JDD
Major General

Post#3 » Sat Jan 20, 2018 1:05 am

A ch-Imp squad by the name of Takito can hundy lvl Xs without Tako, Tat & Hoth. If it's not cheating, then GOD is my Father. :lol:

mkenobi
Admiral

Post#4 » Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:59 am

JDD wrote:A ch-Imp squad by the name of Takito can hundy lvl Xs without Tako, Tat & Hoth. If it's not cheating, then GOD is my Father. :lol:

hahaha... :lol: :lol:

Same history here. I joined "Solo's_Band" squad with my 2 level 8 rebel accs, and i'm helping the officer (the only level 10) to raise the squad while the leader is busy. We formed a war team with new players from level 3 to 7, and in one of our last wars, we fought the imperial squad DarkCorsica. Suddenly, a level 5 of them, in less than 10 minutes, while we had Takodana and Tatooine, made the three attacks, and took out the 3 uplinks from my two bases level 8, and base level 10 from our officer !!! :o :o

The Dark Side must be strong with that guy if a level 5 can do 3 attacks in 10 minutes, without holding Tako or Tat, against two levels 8 and one level 10, and 100% every attack, while the rivals had Tako and level 10 troops in a full SC ???

Okay, I took a print of the chat showing his 3 attacks in 10 min, a print of the war room showing we had the OPs at that moment, and a print of his level 5 base to send to Support and show here. But we won the war 45:43 and Disney support does nothing anyway, so i left pass this time... I checked their squad on ksod's site and they won their last wars, after being defeated by us.
Leader of AndroidsDream Squad on Windows. Empire Level 10, 45k medals, Rank 16.
Level 9 Imperial on vacation!
Level 9/8/7 Rebel player in "Solo's_Band" Level 50 Squad (Join us and war everyday!)

JDD
Major General

Post#5 » Sat Jan 20, 2018 4:15 am

mkenobi wrote:
JDD wrote:A ch-Imp squad by the name of Takito can hundy lvl Xs without Tako, Tat & Hoth. If it's not cheating, then GOD is my Father. :lol:

hahaha... :lol: :lol:

Same history here. I joined "Solo's_Band" squad with my 2 level 8 rebel accs, and i'm helping the officer (the only level 10) to raise the squad while the leader is busy. We formed a war team with new players from level 3 to 7, and in one of our last wars, we fought the imperial squad DarkCorsica. Suddenly, a level 5 of them, in less than 10 minutes, while we had Takodana and Tatooine, made the three attacks, and took out the 3 uplinks from my two bases level 8, and base level 10 from our officer !!! :o :o

The Dark Side must be strong with that guy if a level 5 can do 3 attacks in 10 minutes, without holding Tako or Tat, against two levels 8 and one level 10, and 100% every attack, while the rivals had Tako and level 10 troops in a full SC ???

Okay, I took a print of the chat showing his 3 attacks in 10 min, a print of the war room showing we had the OPs at that moment, and a print of his level 5 base to send to Support and show here. But we won the war 45:43 and Disney support does nothing anyway, so i left pass this time... I checked their squad on ksod's site and they won their last wars, after being defeated by us.

Jolly good yer & squaddies fer beating those cheaters! Don't bother with those dev$ as they're daft & deaf. They only have eye$ on the $$$$$.

DarthDeath
Storm Trooper

Post#6 » Fri Feb 02, 2018 3:04 pm

I had someone attack me with infinite air strikes if he is in a war he will get all the uplinks everytime I reported him

DeathStriker

Post#7 » Fri Feb 02, 2018 3:38 pm

DarthDeath wrote:I had someone attack me with infinite air strikes if he is in a war he will get all the uplinks everytime I reported him

DarthDeath - How do you know - WHAT - a Enemy Squad Player used on your War Base since there are NO Squad War Replays which can show what they used - unless - they recorded it and posted it somewhere - which in that case - where is the "proof" :?:

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

Boog
Admiral

Post#8 » Fri Feb 02, 2018 4:31 pm

That's called a naval assault attack. Could have been me. Good job reporting him, lord knows support needs to waste time on stuff like that and not fix longstanding core problems.

BCSWC
Squadron Leader

Post#9 » Sat Feb 03, 2018 5:39 pm

DarthDeath wrote:I had someone attack me with infinite air strikes if he is in a war he will get all the uplinks everytime I reported him

Theres this thing called naval assault units. Rodian snipes, naval officers or starfighter pilot that calls down air support on a constant basis throughout the battle.

XitLiteNtrNite
Captain

Post#10 » Sat Feb 03, 2018 7:31 pm

Reporting someone for a war attack you can't see makes zero sense to me. FWIW, If I'm in a tough war, I'll use some of my inventory Rodians during attacks or get some in my SC. They will rain down air strikes during the entire attack, as will other troops.
Paper Tiger

Return to “Squad Wars Discussions”