WAR HUNGRY MEMBERS WANTED!

All Squad Wars related topics. Questions, comments, issues, shout outs, call outs.
RockRobot80
Lieutenant

Re: WAR HUNGRY MEMBERS WANTED!

Post#21 » Fri Jun 29, 2018 4:33 am

DeathStriker wrote:
RockRobot80 wrote:I think the problem I have is that I would love to be in a more active war squad but I have 3 accounts and only 1 of them is over level 8. Most good squads require higher hq levels which is too bad...since I'm an awesome person to have on a team, imo. :)

RockRobot80 - There are "active" Squads out there for all Levels of Commanders. For Rebel Commanders - Death_Striker - accepts all Levels of Commanders.

While "high Level" Commanders is nice and yes some squads cater to HQ8+ Commanders if you look hard enough you will find a Squad where you will be a good fit.

Good Luck :D

I'm empire or I'd totally look you up. The squad I'm on now wins every war and we're always against much harder squads, but the wars are getting less and less frequent as our leader loses interest and refuses to step aside and let one of the more active players take over. Sad to see a level 50 squad die like this, especially since we do have the ability to organize and win wars...just can't be bothered to do it with any kind of consistency.

I've been looking for another squad for a while but the only ones I've found that accept lower level players do not have good war records. The ability to organize and at least draw for wars is pretty important to me. Hopefully someone will read this and point me in a better direction.
Last edited by DeathStriker on Fri Jun 29, 2018 6:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Updated Topic Post - Added Quote for Clarity
Leader of TheCollective as Oola-Roo
Level 50 Imperial Squad
Always Recruiting

mkenobi
Admiral

Post#22 » Fri Jun 29, 2018 7:24 am

RockRobot80 wrote:I'm empire or I'd totally look you up. The squad I'm on now wins every war and we're always against much harder squads, but the wars are getting less and less frequent as our leader loses interest and refuses to step aside and let one of the more active players take over. Sad to see a level 50 squad die like this, especially since we do have the ability to organize and win wars...just can't be bothered to do it with any kind of consistency.

I've been looking for another squad for a while but the only ones I've found that accept lower level players do not have good war records. The ability to organize and at least draw for wars is pretty important to me. Hopefully someone will read this and point me in a better direction.

The number of good and high level Imperial Squads playing squad wars regularly has drop too much in the last months... Many leaders and Officers has lost interest in game due to the last updates, gone inactive or don't care anymore about wars. I left my level 50 Imperial squad because the leader didn't want to do anything after he get the leadership = didn't donate as level 10, didn't participate in wars, didn't even talk... After I left, the leader has left too and now the leader is a HQ 6 that doesn't care about nothing... and the squad is dying... I'll keep monitoring it with one of my clone accounts, to see what will happen... If you can't be an active leader and help your own squad, better leave it and let someone else to be the leader...

I can suggest you to join my friends in "stormflame", is a level 47 squad with a great sequence of war victories, and they play wars on weekends. If they get more active members during the week, they go for middle-week wars. We tried middle-week wars in the past but it didn't work. Try "stormflame" and maybe you find a new home.
Leader of AndroidsDream Squad on Windows. Empire Level 10, 45k medals, Rank 16.
Level 10 Imperial on Vacation!
Level 10/8 Rebel on Vacation!

Beththeboss
Squadron Leader

Post#23 » Fri Jun 29, 2018 7:47 am

Or come and look us up. I’ve passed leadership over to my L8 account as my L10 has too many medals for a fair match with the rest of the squad. We war every weekend and are always happy to have active mid-level players join.
Empire Lvl 10 70k+ medals
Empire Lvl 8 14k+ medals
Leader - UncleOwen'sFate (perk level 48)

RockRobot80
Lieutenant

Post#24 » Sat Jun 30, 2018 12:12 am

Beththeboss wrote:Or come and look us up. I’ve passed leadership over to my L8 account as my L10 has too many medals for a fair match with the rest of the squad. We war every weekend and are always happy to have active mid-level players join.

Funny enough, the leader stepped aside and I'm now leader...that was quick :o :shock: :o :?
Leader of TheCollective as Oola-Roo
Level 50 Imperial Squad
Always Recruiting

TheShadow
Squadron Leader

Post#25 » Sat Jun 30, 2018 5:42 am

Looking to merge squads. We are Galaxy_of_Heroes - a rebel squad ranked inside top 500 and L46
I’ve tried many ways to find players to join but with minimal success. We are drawing top 100 teams with 13-15 L10 and,with a lack of depth in numbers, the fun in going to war is disappearing.

We probably need 5-7 players to give the depth needed who can operate on late UK hours.OR

A few of us have chatted and we are also prepared to come to you.

We have roughly 5/6 L10 and probably 2/3 L9 who have been together through whatever the game has thrown at us the last few years. I personally bring 2 L10 accounts. There are potentially more who may move, but this is the core of the squad on offer. We aren’t guys who war back to back and typically we kick off on a Thursday night UK.

Looking forwards to you either coming to us, or us joining with you!
Last edited by TheShadow on Sat Jun 30, 2018 6:40 am, edited 2 times in total.
The Shadow
Galaxy_of_Heroes
LINE: mark_galaxyofheroes
We war Thu : highest most active levels / Sat: 1 L10 max for fairer matchups for L4-9
Always looking for experienced guys to learn from...so if bored come join us and show us a few tricks!

Hardtack
Storm Trooper

Post#26 » Mon Jul 09, 2018 6:08 pm

GOLD_SQUADRON_ is back from the dustbin, L48 squad with a proud history a long time ago.

Getting a new rebel war crew together and invite players with lower level bases to join, BELOW/UP TO level 8 to terrorize Imperial cupcakes. Preferably L6/7s (we’ll have L10 troops available for sc fills). Tired of the L10 grind? Start up a mini, come back to the game you fell in love with and wage glorious war!

GOLD_SQUADRON_ Go for the Gold, baby!

Return to “Squad Wars Discussions”