MattTron1337 wrote:So im fairly new to the game. Been around these forums and swc for a few weeks.
MattTron1337 - Welcome to the Forum!
MattTron1337 wrote:I have no idea how squadern wars are won.
They are Won by Squad being prepared, coordinated, and active at War Start and the 24 hours after - until the end.
MattTron1337 wrote:I have no idea ... if im involved or not ...
If you were in a War Party you would know because either you would of started it and/or your Squad Leader or someone else in your Squad will tell you.
MattTron1337 wrote:...can i get some insight, facts and then some tactics to start with.
- I would first suggest you click on WAR located in lower left of Main Game Screen (where you see your Base)
- Click on [ i ] located in upper left corner of Dialog.
- Click on Tabs #1 through #5
This above should get you started.ADDITIONAL INFO: War Outposts
- Dandoran: Defense - Non-Hero Units Health Regenerate (Buff: +40% / 1.5 sec)
- Er'Kit: Defense - Walls and HQ Have Increased Healthpoints (Buff: +100%)
- Hoth: Defense - Shield Generators and DekA and DekO have Regenerative Shields (Buff: +18% / 1.5 sec)
- Takodana: Attack - Non-Hero Infantry Deal Increased Damage (Buff: +500%)
- Tatooine: Attack - Non-Hero Vehicle Deal Increased Damage (Buff: +400%)
- Yavin-4: Attack - Starfighters Deal Increased Damage (Buff: +150%)
Depending on what 3 Outposts are in Play during a Particular War determines what Units are recommended for War SC and what Units you will request most often.More info can be added by others below...