Squad Leader leaving/Quitting

All Squad Wars related topics. Questions, comments, issues, shout outs, call outs.
RyIke
Commander

Squad Leader leaving/Quitting

Post#1 » Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:58 am

Sad to announce our Squad leader from DarkRyders is leaving the game. My question is, the squad wont be disbanded if the leader leaves right? Instead it gets passed on to the next highest player with the most medals and is an officer right?

Any information anyone can provide on this topic would be appreciated. Thanks!
"I was Sith, I am Jedi, I will show you the Power of the force in Balance" - Revan

"Misdirected Passion... Reckless pride... Limited by self-righteousness... You are master of Nothing" - Vitiate

Leader of DarkRyders
124W-4D-47L

RCM
Commodore

Re: Squad Leader leaving/Quitting

Post#2 » Tue Jan 02, 2018 12:02 pm

Yup, highest medal officer, IIRC.
Empire squad: WAR247 232/4/8 W/L/D

DeathStriker

Post#3 » Tue Jan 02, 2018 12:07 pm

RyIke - Yes, when Squad Leader leaves the Squad Ownership / Leader passes to the next Player with the next Highest Medal Count.

If that Player doesn't want to be Leader they can leave Squad and be re-invited back in and re-promoted (if needed).

Death_Striker is looking for Level 1-7 Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

ZeroCool
Captain

Post#4 » Tue Jan 02, 2018 1:15 pm

In most cases that I have dealt with, not only that, but the one who has been the most Loyal and Active throughout his or her time within and Squad, Team, or Clan. In The times we have passed the Torch, we usually voted the next one to succeed. Referring to the MERC-Guild of course. :D
What Doesn't Kill You - Just Makes You Stranger

Swad
Major General

Post#5 » Tue Jan 02, 2018 1:29 pm

We have 2 squads and move between , so lots of practice in changing leader. Best way is to demote everyone, except the person you want to be new leader. Ensure they are only officer. Leader jumps out and the only officer becomes leader, and promotes officers again.
Good luck
Active Imperial war squads : Spawn and Spawn~Rising.

(Spawn for level 7 or above) join us for back to back wars

(Spawn~Rising for any level) join us

Associated with ShadowInMe a high level, active Imperial war squad.Join us for war

RyIke
Commander

Post#6 » Tue Jan 02, 2018 4:29 pm

Swad wrote:We have 2 squads and move between , so lots of practice in changing leader. Best way is to demote everyone, except the person you want to be new leader. Ensure they are only officer. Leader jumps out and the only officer becomes leader, and promotes officers again.
Good luck

I will be the new leader as I am already the Top officer and have the most medals (not trying to brag).

But thanks for the information everyone, hope you are all having a good start to the new year!

PS: Roll Tide!
"I was Sith, I am Jedi, I will show you the Power of the force in Balance" - Revan

"Misdirected Passion... Reckless pride... Limited by self-righteousness... You are master of Nothing" - Vitiate

Leader of DarkRyders
124W-4D-47L

Return to “Squad Wars Discussions”