[HELP] Event Objective Won't Complete

All Squad Wars related topics. Questions, comments, issues, shout outs, call outs.
Kluian
Cadet Trooper

[HELP] Event Objective Won't Complete

Post#1 » Sat Dec 30, 2017 1:15 pm

I'm attempting to traverse through the weekly event "An Enemy Within". Currently I'm stuck on a Chapter Objective - "Destory 9 Mortar Turrets". None of the mortar turrets I destroy are counting to complete this quest chapter objective. Is this a bug? Am I doing something incorrect? I've tried destroying turrets in both the player matches and the PvE single player storyline. None work.

Any help? Thanks

Drakenrado

Re: [HELP] Event Objective Won't Complete

Post#2 » Sat Dec 30, 2017 2:33 pm

Same here. I destroyed 10 or more mortars thinking it might have been counting them, but just not showing that they were counted. But it's not counting them.

GSWarrior10
Commodore

Post#3 » Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:52 pm

You are not alone. It appears that this is affecting those of us with HQ4 Rebels bases (I’ve actually advanced to 5 in the last 24 hours). See link below to join the pity party. I filled a support ticket but have not yet received a response. I suggest you take the time and do the same.

viewtopic.php?p=69661#p69661
Sithspawn
Member-HQ10
Empire
iOS

StealthSquadron
Leader-HQ8
Rebels
Amazon/Facebook Gameroom

USAKnights
Leader-HQ10
Rebels
Windows (RIP)

LINE ID: GSWarrior10

Swad
Major General

Post#4 » Sun Dec 31, 2017 3:52 am

There seems to be a glitch. I have been stuck on "destroy 27 sonics" for last few days. It doesnt seem to register when I destroy them so is still on zero.
Active Imperial war squads : Spawn and Spawn~Rising.

(Spawn for level 8 or above) join us for back to back wars

(Spawn~Rising for any level) join us

DarthEternal

Post#5 » Mon Jan 01, 2018 8:24 am

I’m stuck on the mortars in the enemy within event. Kinnda aggrivating because I’m half way finished with the event and now I cannot progress any further. Was really looking forward to the rewards.

Anhydrous

Post#6 » Mon Jan 01, 2018 11:09 am

Same here.

Return to “Squad Wars Discussions”