Rebel Squad Wars Troop Help

All Squad Wars related topics. Questions, comments, issues, shout outs, call outs.
DarkRebel
Admiral

Re: Rebel Squad Wars Troop Help

Post#11 » Tue Dec 19, 2017 10:39 am

darthdoodie wrote:itho level doesn't really matter, its the same 5 second shield that counts.
I go 2 fangs, 4 b-wings, 1 x-wing and 1 z-95.
z-95 with yavin will get through any wall, allowing itho in for shield or sonic bait

As above, rebel pilots calling airstrikes are handy. If you have samples of sullustan sniper, drop one of them in too.

I understand the Z, not sure why x-wing and not another fang or b-wing, or healship ? Fang is much better than x-wing in handling anything that comes out from the SC, and also heavy traps, because of better damage against mechs and can take out troops better because of splash. b-wings are best against turrets, and healship is good for healing all troops in the middle of the base, including jets (not healable by meds).

darthdoodie
Commodore

Re: Rebel Squad Wars Troop Help

Post#12 » Tue Dec 19, 2017 7:08 pm

DarkRebel wrote:I understand the Z, not sure why x-wing and not another fang or b-wing, or healship ? Fang is much better than x-wing in handling anything that comes out from the SC, and also heavy traps, because of better damage against mechs and can take out troops better because of splash. b-wings are best against turrets, and healship is good for healing all troops in the middle of the base, including jets (not healable by meds).

I always have 1 X-wing in my loadout (PvP or war) for that pesky building my troops wont reach in time.
2 fangs should cover the SC and trap (always have a vanguard or 2)
I'm HQ9, prob go a healship when I get to 10

Return to “Squad Wars Discussions”