Droideka off the pad in wars

All Squad Wars related topics. Questions, comments, issues, shout outs, call outs.
WallyORO
Squadron Leader

Droideka off the pad in wars

Post#1 » Sun Dec 03, 2017 4:33 pm

Saw the strangest thing: in wars, droideka were off the pad. Made sniping with Johhar much harder. Is this a new thing?!?!?

DeathStriker

Re: Droideka off the pad in wars

Post#2 » Sun Dec 03, 2017 4:36 pm

WallyORO wrote:Saw the strangest thing: in wars, droideka were off the pad. Made sniping with Johhar much harder. Is this a new thing?!?!?

WallyORO - No it is an ISSUE already reported here.

They will fix it soon...

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

DarthBratzzznew
Admiral

Post#3 » Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:11 am

WallyORO wrote:Saw the strangest thing: in wars, droideka were off the pad. Made sniping with Johhar much harder. Is this a new thing?!?!?

It may have made sniping harder, it made three-starring way easier! :lol:
Proud Officer of the CircleOf Family of squads. Many experienced and motivated longtime high-level players; regular/against OP/NO OP wars, to each his own. English spoken. Worldwide brotherhood of rebel scourges :twisted:

ZeroCool
Captain

Post#4 » Mon Dec 04, 2017 6:06 am

DarthBratzzznew wrote:

It may have made sniping harder, it made three-starring way easier! :lol:

Yeah we've noticed, it's like both Dekas got into the very special girl guide cookies, I swear we are still dealing with the rebooted version of the Mickey Mouseketeer Club for Tech Support at Disney. That's why I pulled out either Vader or My Black Shield Crusher. I'm not wasting a possible Missed shot, just because someone's kids can't keep their toys on the pad.
What Doesn't Kill You - Just Makes You Stranger

ObiWanKenobi2016
Admiral

Post#5 » Wed Dec 06, 2017 10:56 am

Ignore where the deka appears, line up the Kessen shot with where the platform is.
HQ 10 - Sons of Death

You must do what you think is right, of course.

Return to “Squad Wars Discussions”