Droideka off the pad in wars

All Squad Wars related topics. Questions, comments, issues, shout outs, call outs.
WallyORO
Squadron Leader

Droideka off the pad in wars

Post#1 » Sun Dec 03, 2017 4:33 pm

Saw the strangest thing: in wars, droideka were off the pad. Made sniping with Johhar much harder. Is this a new thing?!?!?

DeathStriker

Re: Droideka off the pad in wars

Post#2 » Sun Dec 03, 2017 4:36 pm

WallyORO wrote:Saw the strangest thing: in wars, droideka were off the pad. Made sniping with Johhar much harder. Is this a new thing?!?!?

WallyORO - No it is an ISSUE already reported here.

They will fix it soon...

Death_Striker is looking for Level 1-7 Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

DarthBratzzznew
Major General

Post#3 » Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:11 am

WallyORO wrote:Saw the strangest thing: in wars, droideka were off the pad. Made sniping with Johhar much harder. Is this a new thing?!?!?

It may have made sniping harder, it made three-starring way easier! :lol:
Leading Officer of SITH_1ST_RECON <Perks L50>, :D "Bunch of nerdy adults who like to drink beer and kill rebels" :D
Great worldwide English speaking squad, relaxed attitude, strong donations, good war discipline 8-)

ZeroCool
Commander

Post#4 » Mon Dec 04, 2017 6:06 am

DarthBratzzznew wrote:

It may have made sniping harder, it made three-starring way easier! :lol:

Yeah we've noticed, it's like both Dekas got into the very special girl guide cookies, I swear we are still dealing with the rebooted version of the Mickey Mouseketeer Club for Tech Support at Disney. That's why I pulled out either Vader or My Black Shield Crusher. I'm not wasting a possible Missed shot, just because someone's kids can't keep their toys on the pad.
What Doesn't Kill You - Just Makes You Stranger
Squad STARBENDER - Recruiting Now, Loyal and Active, English Speaking - HQ9 15k Medals
Squad Wars All the Time... :mrgreen:

ObiWanKenobi2016
Admiral

Post#5 » Wed Dec 06, 2017 10:56 am

Ignore where the deka appears, line up the Kessen shot with where the platform is.
HQ 10 - 15K medals - Kenobi's Command - L 50 Squad - Max perks - 3 Squad Wars a week

Stop by for Wars, perks and rep points. We're maxed out.

"You must do what you think is right, of course" (We're the good guys)

Return to “Squad Wars Discussions”