Has Kessen been nerfed??

All Squad Wars related topics. Questions, comments, issues, shout outs, call outs.
ElPresidente
Commander

Has Kessen been nerfed??

Post#1 » Mon Nov 06, 2017 2:48 pm

G'day everyone

I have had now over the last week had many instances of my lvl 10 Kessen firing straight through an opponents SC only to have it still sitting there undamaged. Is there some other factor that I am missing here. Normally if I dont stuff it up and actually get the shot right through the heart of the SC its a done deal but not any more.

Thanks for any insights you can offer

Cheers

El Presidente
Leader of Northguard - Founded on 5 August 2015. Playing SWC since Day 1
3 wars per week - Squad perk max level 50 - 191 war wins so far and counting :lol:
Message me to join. Relaxed and fun Canadian Squad welcoming English speaking players across the globe.

Marsh
Squadron Leader

Re: Has Kessen been nerfed??

Post#2 » Mon Nov 06, 2017 5:29 pm

I just sniped 2 sc in sw last night. Seems to be working for me.

JDD
Major General

Post#3 » Mon Nov 06, 2017 6:09 pm

If yer see the buildings sandwiching the SC are destroyed but the SC still stands, then something is definitely wrong. The smoke trail is not a solid indicator.

I've been sniping SCs the whole morning with a couple of misses, seems ok tae me.

JDD
Major General

Post#4 » Mon Nov 06, 2017 6:51 pm

Try attaching a lugga.

ElPresidente
Commander

Post#5 » Tue Nov 07, 2017 4:40 pm

Thanks guys I will start using him again must have been a quirk

Cheers
3 wars per week - Squad perk max level 50 - 191 war wins so far and counting :lol:
Message me to join. Relaxed and fun Canadian Squad welcoming English speaking players across the globe.

WallyORO
Squadron Leader

Post#6 » Tue Nov 07, 2017 4:55 pm

++ on the Lugg suggestion. I carry one to every squad war battle. Drop van to clear trap, drop Johhar aligned with squad/droideka, attach lugg, blast away.

Oim
Captain

Post#7 » Tue Nov 07, 2017 10:51 pm

No problem with kessen. Still the same, just be careful the first target he aims, then, be careful its G.R it can disturb kessen for his super shot.
Since G.R’they are more possibilities to destroy S.C, very very hard to protect it from kessen super shot.

The funniest with kessen is when super shot with one or two lugga, the shot can destroy low lvl dd, that’s always fun to see that :)

ElPresidente
Commander

Post#8 » Sun Nov 12, 2017 8:54 pm

Here is a video I uploaded of lvl 10 Kessen with Lugga boost sniping right through the SC with no effect

ElPresidente
Commander

Post#9 » Sun Nov 12, 2017 8:54 pm

Boog
Major General

Post#10 » Sun Nov 12, 2017 9:00 pm

This link works (yours is broken)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aPs72oi ... e=youtu.be

The shot was wide right, by quite a bit. Look at the wall blocks that were blown-that is the true path of the shot. The graphic is frequently off. You are probably better off clearing out all the buildings on the south east side with soldiers, then lining up off of the alloy storage building. He is hard to aim when you drop him right in front of a building (although it's easier if it's a corner building, in my experience).

Return to “Squad Wars Discussions”