Squad Wars Matchmaking Takes Too Long

All Squad Wars related topics. Questions, comments, issues, shout outs, call outs.
sgu97cab
Major General

Re: Squad Wars Matchmaking Takes Too Long

Post#31 » Mon Jan 08, 2018 2:04 pm

jaybinx wrote:in my experience, if you're not a maxxed out squad, like using mixes of 10/9/8/7's...usually when you have to wait more than 10 minutes, you get an awful match against a top 100 squad... best to cancel and try again if not matched within minutes...

Good suggestion, I will bear in mind next time.
Also, I recall reading ages ago in a thread that the longer a squad waits to match the broader the match criteria become, hence if the high level squad we have just come up against had been waiting quite a while it starts looking for lower level squads to match against.
Main Account: Bacon (level 9). LINE ID: sgu97cab
Squad - NewSithEmpire
Second account: nEggs (level 8)
Squad - AUS-Darth_Gump

Shelendil
Admiral

Post#32 » Mon Jan 08, 2018 8:08 pm

ObiWanKenobi2016 wrote:I strongly advise you to embrace the wait. When this was raised as an issue before, and the devs acted on it, they dramatically reduced the criteria for an 'acceptable match'. It led to maxed out 10s being matched with squads with one 10, or a selection of 9s.

Squads with maxed out 10s are also likely to be highly organised and EVERY one of their War Party will have all of the planets unlocked and be able to take and retake any outpost at any level. That's a War winning advantage by itself.

In an ideal world we'd all like an instant match with a similar squad. In the real world we must have compromises. Embrace the wait. It's the lesser of the two evils.

We are the squad of maxed out 10s. I just want to be able to war. That's two nights now of sitting in matchmaking with no match.
ShadyRebels24
You know you wanna be shady ;)

ObiWanKenobi2016
Admiral

Post#33 » Tue Jan 09, 2018 12:17 am

Shelendil wrote:We are the squad of maxed out 10s. I just want to be able to war. That's two nights now of sitting in matchmaking with no match.

That sucks, my friend. Have you tried entering matchmaking at the times identified on KSOD for Elite Squads?

HQ 10 Kenobi's Command - L 50 Squad - Max perks - 3 Squad Wars a week

Stop by for Wars, perks and rep points. We're maxed out.

Swad
Major General

Post#34 » Tue Jan 09, 2018 6:22 am

Shelendil wrote:
ObiWanKenobi2016 wrote:I strongly advise you to embrace the wait. When this was raised as an issue before, and the devs acted on it, they dramatically reduced the criteria for an 'acceptable match'. It led to maxed out 10s being matched with squads with one 10, or a selection of 9s.

Squads with maxed out 10s are also likely to be highly organised and EVERY one of their War Party will have all of the planets unlocked and be able to take and retake any outpost at any level. That's a War winning advantage by itself.

In an ideal world we'd all like an instant match with a similar squad. In the real world we must have compromises. Embrace the wait. It's the lesser of the two evils.

We are the squad of maxed out 10s. I just want to be able to war. That's two nights now of sitting in matchmaking with no match.

The matchmaking system is probably waiting for us Imps and our level 10 base, down to 7s to request a war. We usually get all the tens against us. Lol
Active Imperial war squads : Spawn and Spawn~Rising.

(Spawn for level 8 or above) join us for back to back wars

(Spawn~Rising for any level) join us

Return to “Squad Wars Discussions”