Ridiculous Squad War 'prizes'

All Squad Wars related topics. Questions, comments, issues, shout outs, call outs.
SRX23
Lieutenant

Ridiculous Squad War 'prizes'

Post#1 » Thu Oct 26, 2017 5:41 am

Not sure if this has been mentioned before, but I've recently finished upgrading the shock trooper and Kessen to ten, mostly through the old points store (remember that?!) and later on through being part of a winning team.

However, as I have a maxed base hence credits are useless, as is alloy, should we not get a few frags here and there?
My last three chests have been:

1) 3m credits, 10 rep points (which our squad no longer needs as all perks are fully upgraded), 3m credits;
2) 6m credits, 10 rep points, 1.5m credits.
3) 6m credits, 10 rep points, 3m credits.

And why would I be awrded 9m credits when the limit in the game is 6m?! Strikes me as proper dumb.

I do still enjoy playing the game, but where is the fun in that? Completely pointless rewards. Why will I be spending money on crystals to use in squad wars when I'm awarded something I have absolutely no use for? Surely once the Shock & Kessen are upgraded we should get...even a few frags for something else?! Anyone else seeing absolutely no point in the game at this level?

I don't have time to grind for the top 2% in conflicts so surely this would be a better way of helping people upgrade gradually?

DeathStriker

Re: Ridiculous Squad War 'prizes'

Post#2 » Thu Oct 26, 2017 6:36 am

SRX23 wrote:However, as I have a maxed base hence credits are useless, as is alloy, should we not get a few frags here and there?

1) 3m credits, 10 rep points (which our squad no longer needs as all perks are fully upgraded), 3m credits;

And why would I be awrded 9m credits when the limit in the game is 6m?! Strikes me as proper dumb.

SRX23 - I am same as a Max Level 10 Rebel Commander.

I remember one War Victory Crate rewarded me 6,000,000 Image + 10 Reputation + 6,000,000 Image.

Thats 12,000,000 Image :o :shock:

I / WE WOULD PREFER (if Classic Units are all maxed) some Elite Data Fragments Image for some of the new Units released since the beginning of this year.

And the discussion continues...

Death_Striker is looking for Level 1-7 Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

Swad
Major General

Post#3 » Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:54 am

Yes you should get frags for things you havent got rather than more loot as compensation. Perhaps in time the mouse will realise this? Unlikely.
:lol:

Player name Ghost

Leader of: Spawn an active Imperial war squad
Entry level/assessment squad SPAWN~Rising Join us

Allied with ShadowInMe. An Imperial squad, KSOD top 100.Join us for war.

YourFather
Commodore

Post#4 » Thu Oct 26, 2017 3:00 pm

This has been mentioned before but yes I fully agree. I'm sure complaints about this have taken a backseat to the rodian debacle. Now that a sniper GR balance is in the works, maybe imps and rebels can unite over this issue that affects both factions?

Warrior
Squadron Leader

Post#5 » Thu Oct 26, 2017 7:22 pm

SRX23 wrote:Not sure if this has been mentioned before, but I've recently finished upgrading the shock trooper and Kessen to ten, mostly through the old points store (remember that?!) and later on through being part of a winning team.

However, as I have a maxed base hence credits are useless, as is alloy, should we not get a few frags here and there?

I do still enjoy playing the game, but where is the fun in that? Completely pointless rewards. Why will I be spending money on crystals to use in squad wars when I'm awarded something I have absolutely no use for? Surely once the Shock & Kessen are upgraded we should get...even a few frags for something else?! Anyone else seeing absolutely no point in the game at this level?

I don't have time to grind for the top 2% in conflicts so surely this would be a better way of helping people upgrade gradually?

Our squad "TheWarriors", needs rep pts. Donate to us !! :)

LordWader
Squadron Leader

Post#6 » Fri Oct 27, 2017 1:28 pm

What I wish they would do is allow you to store excess credits/alloy/contraband in your HQ. I mean, if you have 2,000,000 credits, have room for 3,000,000 but win 2,000,000 in a squad war that you would be able to store the extra million credits in your HQ

Brizzle
Squadron Leader

Post#7 » Fri Nov 03, 2017 6:51 am

War crates should go into the HQ stash like conflict prizes and heroic defense crates.

DarkRebel
Major General

Post#8 » Fri Nov 03, 2017 7:09 am

Brizzle wrote:War crates should go into the HQ stash like conflict prizes and heroic defense crates.

Well, you do have up to 7 days to open the war crate, just like conflict or heroic defense crates. The fact that they are not in HQ is not that big of a deal.
The key issue here is people don’t want any more credits. They want frags.
I agree with them.
I once got 12 M credits from a war crate, and my credit vault was already full, lol, so 12M credits went ... puff. Silly.

Return to “Squad Wars Discussions”