Squad is missing in search result after we get 20 players

All Squad Wars related topics. Questions, comments, issues, shout outs, call outs.
Velorum
Storm Trooper

Squad is missing in search result after we get 20 players

Post#1 » Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:48 pm

Hello everyone, and sorry for my English.
I hope to get an advise.
The problem is our squad never get more then 20 players. For example now we have 20 players. Then we remove 2 of them, so we will have 18. After that 2 new players will join our squad shortly. And then silence again.
What can we do to fix it?

Velorum
Storm Trooper

Re: Squad is missing in search result after we get 20 players

Post#2 » Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:55 pm

And something else.
Our squad name - RussianBears. We have 20 players. And If you type in search bar 'rus' or 'Russian' you will not find our squad in search result. But when we have less members then 20 you will find our squad in search.

Hope someone will understand what did I write here :roll:

DeathStriker

Post#3 » Thu Oct 19, 2017 1:03 pm

Velorum wrote:Hello everyone, and sorry for my English.
I hope to get an advise.
The problem is our squad never get more then 20 players. For example now we have 20 players. Then we remove 2 of them, so we will have 18. After that 2 new players will join our squad shortly. And then silence again.
What can we do to fix it?

Velorum - Looks like you are seeing Featured Squad List fills only.

I recommend the next time you remove Players to get to less than 20 you also change your Squad Requirements to "Open to All" and 0 Medals and let the Auto-Fill send you New Members.

After you get to 30 you can change Squad Requirements to "Open to All" and 500 Medals (or more) to stop Auto-Fill.

Death_Striker is looking for Level 1-7 Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

Velorum
Storm Trooper

Post#4 » Thu Oct 19, 2017 1:13 pm

Thank you, I know that.
But auto-fill bring us level 2-3 players, but we don't need them. We have about 15 players lvl9 which came from Windows. But not all of them can participate at squad war all the time. That is why we need players level 7 minimum.

DeathStriker

Post#5 » Thu Oct 19, 2017 1:32 pm

Velorum wrote:Thank you, I know that.
But auto-fill bring us level 2-3 players, but we don't need them. We have about 15 players lvl9 which came from Windows. But not all of them can participate at squad war all the time. That is why we need players level 7 minimum.

Velorum - It is extremely rare to get Level 7+ Players from Feature Squad List and Auto-Fill as most Mid-Level and Upper-Level Players already have a Squad.

The way you find these Mid-Level and Upper-Level Players is through "Advertising" although sometimes Feature Squad List and Auto-Fill will bring you one but again that is Rare.

Using Feature Squad List and Auto-Fill will bring you some HQ 4 to HQ 6 but as you stated you do get a lot of HQ 2 and HQ 3 "Noobies" (Base Wise but not necessarily Game Wise).

I would try a couple of Auto-Fills and see what you get... you can always boot those whom don't make the grade...

Good luck in building your Squad...

LASTLY... What Faction are You... that may help those whom read this Topic.

Death_Striker is looking for Level 1-7 Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

Velorum
Storm Trooper

Post#6 » Thu Oct 19, 2017 1:41 pm

Thanks again.
Empire

Return to “Squad Wars Discussions”