- Each Faction got 1 New Unit and 2 New Armory Unit Skins all which deploy Starship Strikes.
- We know that when attacking War Bases on Sullust you can't use any Armory Buffs but you can use Armory Buffs when attacking Outposts.
- We know that when Yavin-4 Outpost is in play that Starfighters Deal Increased Damage (Buff: +150%)
When a Naval Assault Unit (as described here) is dropped it "summons" a second "phantom" unit which is invisible indestructible and linked to the first one (dies with it cannot go too far from it). This "phantom" unit independently searches for targets and shoots at them. When a target is hit by the invisible unit a air strike occurs.
Most of the time the Starship Strikes will appear at "random" but the phantom unit will shoot every 3.5s provided there is a target nearby.
Minimal Starship Strike Interval is 3.5s.
Schruaf wrote:Thanks DS. Perfect information!
One thing i am still curious about. How will this be in wars?
As the pilot is a unit and no skin it could be deployed in wars. How will he be affected by outposts?
Sure it is an infantrie unit and so will benift from Takondana and Dandoran outpost. But will the air strike be effected by this outposts too? Or will it be affected by Yavin?
Another possibility is the air strike wouldn't be affected by outposts after all.
But if it will...could be devastating.
So this leads to the following questions:
- Can the Rebel Alliance Starfighter Pilot or Empire Imperial Starfighter Pilot be effectively used on Sullust War Bases (as well as Outposts)?
- Can the Rebel Armory Unit Skins for Millenium Falcon Support and Sullustan Recon Sharpshooter be useful in capturing Outposts?
- Can the Empire Armory Unit Skins for Naval Officer and Rodian Recon Sniper be useful in capturing Outposts?
For most the main question will be whether or not they even care to try to use these new units in War or simply use current "tried and true" methods.
Post any comments below...