Scoring bug

All Squad Wars related topics. Questions, comments, issues, shout outs, call outs.
Rogue12
Commodore

Scoring bug

Post#1 » Thu Oct 12, 2017 4:46 pm

In the middle of our last war noticed we hit 45 on my war screen prior to getting uplinks. How does that happen?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

DeathStriker

Re: Scoring bug

Post#2 » Thu Oct 12, 2017 4:56 pm

Rogue12 wrote:In the middle of our last war noticed we hit 45 on my war screen prior to getting uplinks. How does that happen?

Rogue12 - Score of 48 to 10 - Your Squad must be very very good! LOL :lol:

Another legendary SWC Glitch / Bug...

Death_Striker is looking for Level 1-7 Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

Triton999
Squadron Leader

Post#3 » Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:25 pm

Recently had a match where some would show one score while others showed a different score (3 different ones at the same time). Also the outpost were messed up. Would show opponent had several post and in fact we had them all. Even if you went and scouted, it would still show them having several of the outpost. We could not get in to re-capture because we actually held them. We had people not attacking because it showed them holding post, not us. After a reload of the game, it was fixed. Then to top it off, we had one or two who won there attack but got kicked out after it ended and gave them no win.

Glad the wars were disabled for 10 days so they could get everything fixed, lol.

Plagueis
Admiral

Post#4 » Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:46 pm

I think it's clear and obvious favouritism on the part of the devs. Rebs got an extra 3 uplink capacity because they're at an obvious disadvantage not being able to use artoo/c3po skin in wars and being so dependent on using it outside of them ;)

geoman48
Commodore

Post#5 » Sun Dec 03, 2017 10:14 pm

Plagueis wrote:I think it's clear and obvious favouritism on the part of the devs. Rebs got an extra 3 uplink capacity because they're at an obvious disadvantage not being able to use artoo/c3po skin in wars and being so dependent on using it outside of them ;)

:lol:
:mrgreen: do you have the droids I'm looking for? :mrgreen:

Return to “Squad Wars Discussions”