Squad Wars Is Back with New Rewards

All Squad Wars related topics. Questions, comments, issues, shout outs, call outs.
Schruaf
Captain

Re: Squad Wars Is Back with New Rewards

Post#41 » Sat Oct 21, 2017 3:59 am

Xinix wrote:Question: is there any (known) difference in expected reward for getting 45 uplinks vs. 44 or less? Same for the (winner - loser) difference?

No there is no difference. Win is win, defeat is defeat and and tie is a tie. Doesn't matter if it is a 45 : 0 or 45:44.

Xinix
Commodore

Post#42 » Sat Oct 21, 2017 6:37 am

Schruaf wrote:
Xinix wrote:Question: is there any (known) difference in expected reward for getting 45 uplinks vs. 44 or less? Same for the (winner - loser) difference?

No there is no difference. Win is win, defeat is defeat and and tie is a tie. Doesn't matter if it is a 45 : 0 or 45:44.

Well, there ARE different rewards (6m/3m/1.5m), and I seem to recall someone suggesting there was a larger chance of obtaining max. alloy/credits if you won with 45 uplinks than with 44 or less. However, I cannot find any evidence either way.

So still curious if someone collected some statistically meaningful data or recognised in the code how this is determined / completely random.

DeathStriker

Post#43 » Sat Oct 21, 2017 6:56 am

The changing of Squad War Rewards that I posted here seem to have been revealed as a decrease in the number of Data Fragments for Classic Event Units down from 32 to 16 (i.e. return to normal).

No "New" Rewards were noted.

Death_Striker is looking for Level 1-7 Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

mkenobi
Major General

Post#44 » Sat Oct 21, 2017 7:16 am

Xinix wrote:
Schruaf wrote:

Well, there ARE different rewards (6m/3m/1.5m), and I seem to recall someone suggesting there was a larger chance of obtaining max. alloy/credits if you won with 45 uplinks than with 44 or less. However, I cannot find any evidence either way.

So still curious if someone collected some statistically meaningful data or recognised in the code how this is determined / completely random.

The Winner Crate has now some kind of Random Prize, it doesn't have anything with the amount of uplinks. In the past the chances of getting a full storage capacity in resources were bigger than now. Now the prize in resources are diluided in 500k, 1000k, 1500k and rarely you get the max of your storage capacity.

My last reward was only 500k alloy for 2 100 000 of storage and only 16 frags for Vanguard. I'm going to stop playing wars because it's not worth it anymore. The prize is most often miserable and you no longer receive the 32 frags to unlock or upgrade any elite.
Leader of AndroidsDream Squad on Windows. Empire Level 10 Base, 45k medals, Rank 16. Current level 9 Imperial on Stormflame Squad (Join us!) / Level 8 Rebel player on Vacation.
DISNEY DEVELOPERS ATTACKED SWC PLAYERS AND DISABLED 3 UPLINKS!

Return to “Squad Wars Discussions”