SQUAD WAR Member For Rent

All Squad Wars related topics. Questions, comments, issues, shout outs, call outs.
Boog
Admiral

Re: SQUAD WAR Member For Rent

Post#11 » Wed Sep 27, 2017 8:30 pm

Lol.

geoman48
Major General

Post#12 » Thu Sep 28, 2017 3:30 am

I'd like to join an active squad please. (joking here) My squad is so inactive, I haven't been able to convince the officers to start a squad war in like 2 weeks! Please let me know if I can join your squad so I can finally get another squad war going. :D
#doornotdothereisnotry

Swad
Major General

Post#13 » Thu Sep 28, 2017 4:03 am

Another great initiative by the player community. Good luck guys.
Active Imperial war squads : Spawn and Spawn~Rising.

(Spawn for level 7 or above) join us for back to back wars

(Spawn~Rising for any level) join us

Associated with ShadowInMe a high level, active Imperial war squad.Join us for war

Larlie

Post#14 » Thu Sep 28, 2017 4:31 am

TheAweSquad is looking for active players. All welcome to join. We need 3 for squad war when it resumes. All players dedicated and donate troops regularly.

Skywalkerinaus
Squadron Leader

Post#15 » Thu Oct 05, 2017 11:58 pm

I am helping out a new rebel squad, Galactic Warriors . They are keen to try squad war for the first time, so I am putting out a call for any players keen to war with these guys. Looking to launch war on Monday 09 Oct. PM me or visit the squad over the weekend.

IdahoJoe
Storm Trooper

Post#16 » Mon Jan 08, 2018 12:03 pm

Active Rebel for rent. Have 2 accounts, main is an almost maxed lvl 9, 2nd a newer lvl 7 with all green planets unlocked. Just maxed out all my classic frags on the main account so looking for squads that need a hand in wars to keep it interesting.

geoman48
Major General

Post#17 » Mon Jan 08, 2018 2:12 pm

IdahoJoe wrote:Active Rebel for rent. Have 2 accounts, main is an almost maxed lvl 9, 2nd a newer lvl 7 with all green planets unlocked. Just maxed out all my classic frags on the main account so looking for squads that need a hand in wars to keep it interesting.

Haha... IdahoJoe I hope you get $10/week for being in somebody's squad! Kinda like the joke when I was a kid when certain people had to "pay" you to be their friend!
#doornotdothereisnotry

IdahoJoe
Storm Trooper

Post#18 » Mon Jan 08, 2018 2:33 pm

lol "rent" relative to this thread as previously discussed. The "payment" is getting to be in a squad war. Just wanting to help out a squad that may not actually have 15 war crew. Also wanted to bounce this thread back up top. :-)

ObiWanKenobi2016
Admiral

Post#19 » Mon Jan 08, 2018 2:37 pm

GOZER wrote:You are right DS,
the "payment" is the reward crate and the fun of the fight.
For me the Rep. Points will remain in the hosting squad.

Great initiative, Gozer. I like it when people make positive contributions. This is the kind of thing that makes this forum a great place to be involved with.

I'm tempted to wish you 'good luck' with your endeavours, however as 'In my experience there's no such thing as luck', I'll say 'May the Force be with you'.
HQ 10 - 15K medals - Kenobi's Command - L 50 Squad - Max perks - 3 Squad Wars a week

Stop by for Wars, perks and rep points. We're maxed out.

"You must do what you think is right, of course" (We're the good guys)

Eslayer
Storm Trooper

Post#20 » Mon Jan 15, 2018 8:45 am

Hi, we are an Empire squad called "RancorElite".
We won 13 of our last 14 battles, but recently 3 of our core members went inactive, so new players are welcome!

Return to “Squad Wars Discussions”