SQUAD WAR Member For Rent

All Squad Wars related topics. Questions, comments, issues, shout outs, call outs.
GOZER
Commodore

SQUAD WAR Member For Rent

Post#1 » Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:19 am

Hi to all,
at this moment many of us has stopped PvP for many reason: medal cap, guard reserve, jump upgrade, boredom...

In my opinion Squad Wars are the only funny moment of this game and because of my team is not active on this side for the reason up there.
I think that with this topic we can offer our partecipation for young teams that need old and skilled player to fight their wars.

So I begin:

Level 9 Empire side for hire, if you need an hand Pvt me.
Last edited by DeathStriker on Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Updated Thread Title - Capitalized
GOZER the destructor - Proud member of Italia-Avengers
We annihilate rebels all over the galaxy under command of Gen. Unknow
:twisted: "Il dolore si combatte con il dolore" :twisted:

DeathStriker

Re: SQUAD WAR Member For Rent

Post#2 » Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:25 am

GOZER wrote:Hi to all,
at this moment many of us has stopped PvP for many reason: medal cap, guard reserve, jump upgrade, boredom...

In my opinion Squad Wars are the only funny moment of this game and because of my team is not active on this side for the reason up there I think that with this topic we can offer our partecipation for young teams that need old and skilled player to fight their wars.

So I begin:

GOZER - Great Thread! :D

Like the initiative by PhoenixAZ1899 related to Reputation Donations (discussed here) - this Squad War Initiative is also good as Veteran Squad War Players can help other Squads in their same Faction develop better War Skills making for more "competitive" Wars which in turn makes Squad Wars more fun!

In Sons_of_Death we have some Players already doing what you mention - that is - visit other Squads to participate in a War or two.

ONE GOOD REASON this is good is that in some very active squads there are more Players whom want to War than can fit into the 15 Member Max Allowed per War. So while your Squad is battling some Enemy Squad you can spend some time visiting another Squad in your Faction and help them battle another Opponent and perhaps show off your "War Skills".

Since your Thread Title includes the statement "...For Rent" my guess the "Payment" for someones services is the Squad War Rewards and of course the reward of helping others find enjoyment in this game thereby hopefully keeping Players playing longer which in turn hopefully Disney will reward by continued Game Updates.

I look forward to reading the comments posted here.

Death_Striker is looking for Level 1-7 Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

Tomato
Commodore

Post#3 » Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:16 am

We wouldn't mind some active players. Our war style is more like relax war. We attack when we have time LOL
iOS / Android - Tomato: Officer SamuraiHunters
Windows - Tomato: Leader Order-33 (Part of the Order family) Thanks Disney :(

GOZER
Commodore

Post#4 » Fri Sep 08, 2017 1:07 am

DeathStriker wrote:
GOZER wrote:Hi to all,

In my opinion Squad Wars are the only funny moment of this game and because of my team is not active on this side for the reason up there I think that with this topic we can offer our partecipation for young teams that need old and skilled player to fight their wars.

So I begin:

GOZER - Great Thread! :D

Like the initiative by PhoenixAZ1899 related to Reputation Donations (discussed here) - this Squad War Initiative is also good as Veteran Squad War Players can help other Squads in their same Faction develop better War Skills making for more "competitive" Wars which in turn makes Squad Wars more fun!

In Sons_of_Death we have some Players already doing what you mention - that is - visit other Squads to participate in a War or two.

ONE GOOD REASON this is good is that in some very active squads there are more Players whom want to War than can fit into the 15 Member Max Allowed per War. So while your Squad is battling some Enemy Squad you can spend some time visiting another Squad in your Faction and help them battle another Opponent and perhaps show off your "War Skills".

Since your Thread Title includes the statement "...For Rent" my guess the "Payment" for someones services is the Squad War Rewards and of course the reward of helping others find enjoyment in this game thereby hopefully keeping Players playing longer which in turn hopefully Disney will reward by continued Game Updates.

I look forward to reading the comments posted here.

You are right DS,
the "payment" is the reward crate and the fun of the fight.
For me the Rep. Points will remain in the hosting squad.
GOZER the destructor - Proud member of Italia-Avengers
We annihilate rebels all over the galaxy under command of Gen. Unknow
:twisted: "Il dolore si combatte con il dolore" :twisted:

trackernot
Lieutenant

Post#5 » Fri Sep 08, 2017 8:01 am

Have a small squad of active guys, in a 2014 squad...have about 12 actives, and recruiting on this site now. Won our last two wars. You are welcome anytime.
Squad name: Donation-Nation
My gamer tag: AGEHNT SMITH

darthdoodie
Commodore

Post#6 » Fri Sep 08, 2017 1:23 pm

Feel free to drop by Reb squad SecondShot
Level 48, but only about 10 actives, so wars give away a lot of free uplinks.
long term actives welcome too.
Experienced war players welcome....I'm about the only one who sees the benefit of OPs/coordination!

Rizza
Cadet Trooper

Post#7 » Sun Sep 10, 2017 8:45 am

Calling on all active rebel commanders. "Jedi-diah", a lvl 48 rebel squad is in need of 5 squad war members for rent. Any lvl who are capable of recapturing highest lvl outposts (especially Tatooine & Dandoran). Those who are interested please be online at start of war which is usually between 6:30pm to 8:30pm CST.

You are free to choose to which squad you wish to invest earned reputation points from victory war crates.

Dbl07
Squadron Leader

Post#8 » Fri Sep 15, 2017 8:14 am

We could use a few strong guys for war every Sat High noon EST we go to war (so pop in Thurs or Friday to join so we can add you to war)
Empire
Squad name: Empire's_Ways
My gamer tag: DBL07.co
LVL 43
Scruffy Looking Nerf Herder
Inventor of the Disney Star Wars Resort
http://disneysstarwarsresort.com
Leader of Empire's_Ways [43] Ranked 1,796
CEO of DBL07 Consulting https://www.DBL07.co/

Ryguy
Storm Trooper

Post#9 » Sun Sep 24, 2017 6:26 am

Hoping that Squad Wars will eventually be fixed again. We typically do 1-2 squad wars per week.

After all the recent issues with this game, we've lost a few squad members. We are looking to replenish our squad.

Join Stormie_Union (maake sure to search with the underscore)

Level 46 Squad and ranked around 1324.

We donate often and have a very fun chat banter.
we just have one basic rule...only donate whats requested.

geoman48
Major General

Post#10 » Wed Sep 27, 2017 7:35 pm

Thought this thread was a joke, but its for real! Well done.
#doornotdothereisnotry

Return to “Squad Wars Discussions”